Chapter five ✔️

(Hi! About this chapter: •Kids: please leave.|•The others: a little warning but it's okay/soft I think... Idk what it is. but I try.\•-•/)

____________________________________

Author's POV:

2 weeks later:

"Hey (Y/N)! What are you gonna do with that bag?" America asks to you.

"I'm going to save France and Poland."

He laughs. "You? No way. You have no chances, dude. Just give up."

You look at him. "Are you serious? Join the war if you want to tell me that."

He is thinking. He grabs your bag. "Ha ha. Now you can't leave, can you? "

You look at his eyes.
Then you turn and run.

"Hey!" He let the bag fall on the ground, to runs after you. "Come back here (Y/N)!"

"No! France is your mom. So either you're going to save her with me, either I'm going there alone."

He jumps, grabs you and you fall together.
He is on top of you, facing you.

"What the fu*k (Y/N)! This is pure suicide. Are you that much stupid?"

"Of course not! But you don't help! You stay here with your dad, and don't save your mom."

"You don't know what you're talking about! This isn't a game. This is a war! We have to think before we act. "

"You take too much time."

He sighs. "Just give up."

"No. Get off of me!"

"You are not ready for this war!"

You try to punch him, but he stops your hand. "You are too young to understand that. But war is for adults, not for teens like you."

You look him with frustration.

"Look, I am not your enemy." He says.

"..."

"I know you are scared of this, deep-down on you. I see it. But-"

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. They... the enemies, they don't scare me, except for two of them. "

America looks at you with anger, curiosity and an indescribable emotion. " I lose my time with you."

He grabs your arms and makes you follow him.

"Where are you going?" You ask.

"Somewhere I am sure you are not going to create problems. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You are in Switzerland (the country) since three weeks now.

America has locked you up in one of the bedrooms in Switzerland's mansion. (The countryhuman.)

You haven't talked to Switzerland yet. You are just sitting in front of the closed windows and looking at the outside, with a blanket on you.

"Are you alright?" Switzerland asks you, like every mornings.

You don't respond, like every mornings.

He puts your breakfast on the table. He comes near you and takes a sit.

"That's beautiful, isn't it? The landscape." He says.

You look at him, then look at the windows again.
You nod.

He smiles. It's the first time you respond to him.