Chapter ten

The next days .

You open your eyes. You neck is hurting. It's difficult to breath because of the pain.

You go to the door. It's locked.

"(Y/N)-chan. " you hear Japan's voice. She is crying.

"Why are you crying Japan?"

"I am so sorry (Y/N)-chan, I hope you can forgive me. I didn't succed to have the key. And you are hurt now because of me. I-I-"

"Hey! Stop blaming yourself. You're not the one who hurt me, I shouldn't have asked you to do what I normally should have do."

"You are not angry?"

"Of course not."

"Someone is coming, I have to go. See you later."

"Okay. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Next day:

You are locked up in 'your' room.

You haven't eating since the day you have seen France and the others countryhumans.

Poland is haunting your nightmares. You want to see him again. You want to help him.

You take the book you had hide few days ago.
You lie on the bed and read it.
You can't find the information you need. But it was a nice book anyway.

Few hours later, West and East Germany knock at your door.

You were sleeping on the bed.

One of them unlock the door. They come to you and see the book.
They are watching you sleeping, your bed looks so comfortable.

"She looks like an angel." East said, blushing.

"Yes." said his brother with stars in his eyes. West walks over to the bed.

"What are you doing?" Whispers his brother.

"She has a book."

You wake up.

"ahr. How long have I been sleeping?"

"Sorry (Y / N), we didn't want to wake you up." West panicked.

"It's his fault," East said, pointing to West.

You let out a little laugh and smile.

"It's okay kids. What can I do for you?"

"Can you read it to us?" West asks, handing you your book.

"Are you sure ?" They nod.

You lean against your pillows and wave them over. "Come sit down."

West jumps on the bed and lies down, his head slipping through your arms to see the book.
East sits on your side.

You start to read the book.

A few minutes later, West is already sleeping against you. East fights against sleep so as not to fall. They are so cute. You raise your arm.

"If you want, you can lie down too. I don't mind." You propose to him in a calm and gentle voice, like that of a mother.

With a little hesitation, he ended up against you. You put your arm around him and read on.

A few minutes later, East is sleeping too. It is towards the end of the chapter that you fall asleep again.

Third is walking in the corridor. He sees that your door is opened. He smiles and gonna enter in your bedroom. But he stops. He just, for the first time, doesn't want to bother you.