Chapter thirty one- UK's nightmare

"Y/N was... what?!" I put my cup of tea on the plate on the table.

"That is what Sir America told in this telegram. He was going to take her from Switzerland, like you asked, and come back with Y/N. But-"

"That is enough. Thank you for telling me this." I wrote a letter than stand up. "Would you might give this to the United States of America. Tell him to come as quick as he can, or I will search him."

The soldier nods and goes out of the room.

I sigh and fall on my desk, sitting. I take my head in a hand. "America, what have you done." I murmur, sad.

- - - - - -

"I think you didn't understand my order well." I coldly look at my son with disappointment. "You had only one thing to do, United States of America. One."

He looks at me, without confidence in his eyes. "I-I know, Da-"

"No you don't! " I cut him. I sigh. "Bloody hell, America. What in the earth, made you thought, that leaving her, was a good idea?"

He is trembling. How pathetic, he always acts like if I was the same as before. I really had enough of this.

I sigh and close my eyes, trying to stay concentrated...

"Do you have any idea of how embarrasing this situation is?... I trusted you, son."

"Hey! This is not my fault if ya're not able to do your stuff by yourself!"

"Pardon me?! H-How dare you speak to me in that tone, young man?"

"And ya, old men, You are not fucking capable to move your ass as well! Where were you when all has started, UH? Drinking your FUCKING TEA like always?" He howls.

"Oh, please God." I chuckles. "Do not act like it was all my fault." I respond.

"If it was?" He responds.

We stop and dead glare at each other.

"Dad, bro-"

"Not now Canada. It is between America and me." I say, noticing Canada's presence. "So you consider all of that was my fault, aren't you?" I raised an eyebrow. I chuckle. 

" I don't know, you can ask mom... Ohhh~That's right, she is no longer here!"

I look at him in shock. Does he really think that France is out because of me.

"Your mom made her own choices. She signs an Armistice on June, 22nd, 1940. Her decision wasn't mine."

"You didn't stop her!"

"I did not know she was going to do that!" That's it, I yelled at him. I don't look at him, my eyes turning glassy.

I look a bit away, then turn and cross my arms in my back... I look at the window. "You are not the only one that suffered of that, so stop being self-centered for once." A tear rolls down.

He didn't respond back. I saw him on the refection, he is looking at me, destroyed, his brother reaching a hand at him.

America snapped his brother's hand, my eyes widen a bit. "You know what? You are just an asshole United Kindom. Someone who pretend to love us, but isn't capable to love anything except his own person. May be you drink tea for warming this cold heart that you don't ever have!"

I breath a bit, clenching my teeth. "I l-"

"Stop cutting me! You think you are better than us, tea man." He laughs. I had never said that. "Well, sad for ya, cause I'm better than ya on a lot of points."