I: Unexpected Surpise

I

It's been five days since I have been held captive. My stomach growling, wanting to devour something delicious. Every day they have been giving me less food, making me weaker as the time flies by. What can I do? I can't escape knowing that I am weaker than a five year old child. If I do they will just capture me, the moment I am free. I just need a meal, a big meal so I can have the energy I need.

A big roasted chicken with potato salad, orange juice and a big delicious hot dog, was what my mind was craving for. Oh, how I miss having hot dogs. They were my favorite childhood snack. I remember those days when my dad would take me to a street shop and serve me hot dogs. I started to tear up, as I recalled a beautiful memory from my past.

"Stop your crying, your disturbing my sleep," yelled the man who was on guard.

He's lucky, I told myself. If he knew better, he would never have spoken to me in that tone. I may look innocent but I know how to give someone a pound or two. If I wasn't this weak, I would've ripped the ropes right then, and start pounding him so hard. No one ever talks to me like that, never!

He's lucky! I repeated to myself again.

At one point, I started to feel a lot of pain. How the ropes were ripping and digging into my skin. The scars on my cheek, and the pain coming from the left side of my temple. How much longer would I survive down here? I don't think the word "would" be the correct word to use, "could" be is more like it. How much longer could I survive down here?

The odor makes it even worse. The strong odor is enough to knock me unconscious any second. I'm surprised that I am still alive.

I was about to be unconscious when I heard footsteps coming my direction. The shadow of the person taking the footsteps was visible. I could tell it was Hina but something was different. I noticed something different about the shadow. There was some object Hina was carrying in her hand.

That's when I thought my last breath will be taken today. Soon, I'll be joining my parents.

Can they really just kill me right now? I asked myself in fright. No, this is for the best, I told myself as I recalled that I will not be living a miserable life and I will be able to go with my parents and be much happier there than right here. As the shadow came closer and closer towards my direction , so was my fate.

"Nice to see you again, Evelyn." Hina spoke with her hair all straightened, wearing a blue dress, big blue earrings and necklace, with her devilish brown eyes like she was getting ready for the most important event of her life.

As I have examined her with my weak eyes, I then noticed the knife she was holding in her hands.

"What do you want?'' I yelled so hard, the ground almost shook.

Hina then started to walk closer to me, and my heart began to race. She then took the knife and placed it right on my cheek.

''Listen well, cause I am only going to tell you this once'' Hina began. ''My boyfriend or in other words my soon to be husband is coming for a visit for the first time and you better not say a word, or else it will be the end for you too.''

Hina then retrieved the knife and walked away. But before she left she turned around and said those two words which made me so furious.

"GOT IT!"

Hina then turned back around and walked away as her high heels echoed the room.

Is it true? I asked myself with fright. Is Hina, really getting married.'

I paused for a moment to let everything sink in and then realized what Hina's motive was. I knew what I had to do.

'No matter what happens, this marriage will never take place. My parent's death will be revenged, and therefore I will survive. For I shall get revenge for the deceased or my name isn't Evelyn Devan. I said with confidence as my plan is now in place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. And I am sorry if I posted this quite late, I was busy with "stuff!" And I am sorry again if this is not long enough for your enjoyment.

Please comment if you have any questions, and please vote and fan!

Thanks For Reading :D

~PsychedelicTime