Chapter 20

" Now I'm sure this camp was to find me but why did you want to find me? " I said. ( Seiji to Seijuro )

Seiji/Shoyo pov

" because I wanted to apologize " Seijuro answered.
" I'm so sorry about everything, how I treated you weren't right. I regret it and really wanted to apologize, so i tried my best to find you. I'm back to normal but i understand if it takes time, i will try my best to try and gain your trust again " Seijuro exsplained.

" I forgive you of course, while your right about it taking some time to gain my full trust, you will have easy to gain it back " I said.

" Now are you the only one who's sorry or are the others sorry too? " I asked.

" The others are also sorry and would like to apologize " He answered.

" But first " He said while pulling me into a hug and hugging me tight, i was shocked at first but then i hugged back.

Tsukishima Pov

Hinata has red hair??? And red eyes???? He's name is Akashi Seiji, older twin broter of Akashi Seijuro the emperor. I was stunned, he isn't the person we though but i like his red hair and his red eyes. I still like him and i think i always will. Maybe i should confess tomorrow? Yeah, i do it tomorrow. I saw him and his brother hugging and it was really cute but i got a little jealous. I wanted to be the one he hugged but a kiss as bonus.

- Time skip -  ( Everyone of the GoM apologized, Kuroko because he told them. Seiji forgave kuroko and the rest but it would take a bit for the others to gain his trust back )

- in Karasunos room - Seiji/Shoyo pov

I started explaining to my team about everything and told them to call me Seiji since its my real name and it woulde be confusing to call me Akashi since there is three here on camp. We just talked and had fun after i explained and they started to get used to calling me Seiji and me calling them by first name since that is common to me and my brother of course i asked for permisson, everyone beside tsukishima said it was okay.

After our talk we had dinner, i sat with my brother and the GoM. Some people asked us questions, the questions where mostly for me and Seijuro. I gladly answered all the questions, it's been awhile since i got questions like this. Then a question i did not expext came.

" Do you have a crush? " Seijuro asked, i think he's being overprotective. i was blushing.

" Yes " I said still blushing.

" Oh? Tell me who? " He said with a creepy smile, he's going to hurt tsuki and lecture him about not hurting me or breacking my heart if i tell him.

" I won't tell you, you hurt and lecture him " I told Seijuro, he pouted something that he only does with me.

Tsukishima Pov

I sat with yams and talked while looking at Seiji from time to time.

" I'm doing it tomorrow " I told yams.

" really?! That's great " yams answered.

" when are you doing it? You have til camp ends " I said.

" I don't really know, soon though " yams said.

__________________________________________________________________
547 words

A/n

Sorry that it took so long.

THANKS FOR 17.7K, IM SO HAPPY, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Either way I think there won't be to much more chapters, now I don't know how soon it will end but soon I think. I try updating more now, I have more ideas and my writers block is pretty much gone. I won't promise anything I still have school and all but I try. If it takes time it could be because I have found something to read and read a lot.

Bye, hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!