Chapter 21

" I don't really know, soon though " yams said.

- The next day - Tsuki's pov

Today is the day I'll confess to Seiji. I love him more knowing the real him. He can be salty but also so happy and energetic, as well as scary and angry. I love everything about him his red eyes and red hair. It's so pretty and his hair style looks so good, it's slightly longer then Seijurōs. It looks great on him. His just the cutest.
I hope this won't ruin anything, i really like being his friend even though I don't act like it, I see him as a friend.
I saw him walking by.

" Hey, um Seiji could we talk? " I said.

" Sure! " he said energetically.

We walked around a bit to find a place where no one was. We ended up swinging on some swings. No one was around.

" What did you want to talk about Tsukishima? " He asked.

" I wanted to tell you something important " I told him.
" Can we still be friends after I tell you though? " I asked.

" Of course, I didn't know you saw me as a friend though " he said.

" I do, I've done for a while " I told him.

" Now, what was the important thing you were going to tell me about? " he asked whit one of the cutest faces ever, his always cute though.

" I just wanted to tell you that ...... I- I really like you, like romantically " I said

I've said it now, this can destroy our friendship, he probably reject me but i needed to get it of my chest.

" Y-you do? " he asked, he's voice showed that he was surprised and Shy?

" Yeah " I answered.

" I didn't think you would like me too " he said.

Wait..... WHAT.

" I really like you too " He said.

I couldn't believe it, he like me. I'm so Happy.

" Then will you be my Boyfriend? " i asked.

" of course " he answered.

__________________________________________________________________

324 words

Now I know this is a short chapter but it felt like it fit to end it here.

Thank you all so so so so much for 21.4K ❤️❤️❤️

I never thought I would get this far, it's so incredible so please suggest anything you would like for me to do as a special for coming this far.

And I will be honest to why it's taken so long it's simply because I find a lot of things to read and got to focused on that so I forgot about my books. I'm sorry

Hope you enjoyed and see you next time