Chapter 11

" Sure, good idea Tsuki. " Yams answered.

- after pratice - btw hinata is on his way home -

Hinata pov

I called Nijimura-san. * ring* he picked up after the first ring.

" Hello Nijimura-san. " i said.

" Hej Seiji. " He answered.

" What was it you wanted to talk about? " I asked.

" Oh, right. I heard about the training camp. How are you feeling about it? " he said.

" I don't know, if they are like how they were at the last match in middel school i will try not to talk with them. If their back i might reavel myself. " I told him.

" Ok and another thing. " He said.

" What? " I asked.

" Don't presure youself to much, if they find out they find out. Nothing more then that. " He said.

" Typical you, always knowing what to say. " I said.

" I guess that's typical me. " he said.

" You live alone now right? " he asked.

" Yeah. " I told him.

" How's it going? " he asked.

" Good, it's going good. " i told him.

" Great. But i need to go now, i have some stuff to do. " He said.

" Ok, Bye Nijimura-san. " I said.

" Bye Seiji. " He said.

The call ended. I was at  home either way. What a good timing. I need to pack and shower for tommorow. Were going to the camp at 7 am. I need to wake up at 6 am. I unlocked my house and went in. I went to my room and started packing all the things i will need. We will be there for a month. I need to hide for one month. This will be tiering.  After i finnished packing i took a shower. i dried my body and hair. I put on my pj and when downstairs. i went into the kitchen and started cooking food. when I was done cooking i ate. After that i brushed my theet and went to bed. I watched some anime. I started this anime called Yuri!!! on ice. It's acctuely really good. Yuri is a good charecter, he is determinded and is working for what he wants. Viktor is helping a lot, you can defentely see the crush they have on each other. Yurio is a good oponet for Yuri. Honestly this kinda makes me want to try ice skating. I know that this anime is actualy made out of the real story of their lives and that Yuri Katsuki and Viktor Nikiforov are married these days. That's so nice. I would like to meet them in real life. After watching five episodes i went to sleep.

I woke up the next day. The camp is today. I can't wait. It will be fun. I left the bed, went to the bathroom and did all the tings i need to do there. I went to my room and put on clothes and made my bed. After that i took my bags and went downstairs. I left my bags by the door and went to the kitchen. I cooked breakfast and ate. When I was done i washed the dishes and then i needed to leave. I put on my jacket and shoes. I took my bags and went outside. I started walking to school. I decieded i would walk instead of taking the bike.

I got to school. Suga, Daich, Asahi, Takeda and Coach Ukai were the only ones there. I ran over to them.

" Hello guys! " i said.

" Hey Hinata. " They said.

" The others aren't here yet. " Coach said.

" Ok. " I said.

I saw Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Kageyama walking towards us. From the other side Noya, Tanaka, Ennoshita, Kinnoshita and Narita are walking toward us.

" Heyo guys. " I said.

" Hello Hinata/Shoyo. " They greated me. ( Everyone but Tsuki )

" Let's board the bus now. " Coach said.

" Hai! " Everyone said.

We got on the bus and sat down.I sat at the window seat. I took out my air poods and put on some music. I looked out the window. I soon feel asleep.

Tsukishimas pov

I sat with the tangerin again. He feel asleep. Oh well, i guesse i just listen to music then. Something fell on my shoulder. I look to see that the shrimp fell on my shoulder. I decided that  i would let him sleep on my shoulder. I took out my phone and took a picture of his cute sleeping face. I laid my head on his and fell asleep as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

708 words

a/n

The camp is starting in the next chapter. Either way thank you all so mutch for 1,95k. hope you enjoyed and bye.