Chapter 8

" He is, but he isn't playing anymore so I doubt he play a match with you if you asked. " I said. ( Kuroko )

Kuroko POV

" So your 7 miracles. " Said Izuki.
" Yeah, Akashi-kuns brother was actually the first one to join the basketball team of all of us. " I told them.
" What!? I thought Akashi was the first. " Said kagami.
" No, he was second. " I told them.
" That's a shock. " Said Hyuga.
" Sure is. " Said Riko.
" What is the order either way? " Asked Koganei.
" Seiji-kun as the first, Seijuro-kun second, Midorima-Kun the third, Aomine-kun 4th, Murasakibara-kun 5th, me as the 6th and Kise-kun 7th. " I said
" So Seiji is Akashis brothers name? " Asked Kagami.
" Yes. " I answered.
" That's interesting to know. " Said Izuki. ( probably won't do his puns, I'm not good at puns )

Kise POV

" Huddle up everyone! " Coach yelled.
" What is it coach? " Asked Kasamatsu.
" We are invited to a training camp. " Coach said.
He told us what teams would be there. ( I just don't want to write all that again )
" What?! What is Akashicchi trying to do? " I said.
" Ah! " I said as I got a idea to why.
" What is is Kise? " Kasumatsu asked. ( that's actually the only member of Kajō besides Kise that I know the name of ( full name even )
" I got a idea to why Akashicchi would invite all those other sports. " I said.
" So, why? " Asked the coach.
" He might be trying to find Seijicchi. " I said.
" Seijicchi? " Kasumatsu said confused.
" Well if you take away cchi as I put that to the names of people I respect, Seiji that's his name, his first name of course. " I said.
" And who is this Seiji? And why is Akashi trying to find him? " Coach asked.
" Seijicchi is Seijurocchis older twin brother. " I said.
" What!? " Everyone yelled.
" And since when do you call Akashi by his first name? " Asked Moriyama. ( I needed to google that )
" When we talk about them both or were with them both were allowed to use their first name otherwise it would be confusing. " I said.
" Of course some people can call them by their first name regardless. " I told them.
" Is he a part of the GoM? " Asked Moriyama.
" Yeah, he was the first member actually. " I told them.
" I thought that was Akashi. " Kasumatsu said.
" Nope he was the second, and you remember Kurokocchi that we had a practice match with a week ago. " I said.
" Yeah? " Kasumatsu said.
" He joined before me. I were the 7th member. " I told them.
" Wait, REALLY? " They all said.
" Mhm! " I said. ( not doing anymore of the GoM reaction to the training camp )

Hinata POV

" Why won't you tell us who you know? " Asked Asahi.
" I just don't want to, I guess you might get to know when we're there. " I said.
This is probably to find me. I thought.
" Shrimp has secrets, are anyone more then a friend to you? " Asked Tsukishima.
" No, of course not, besides maybe my brother. " I said.
" Your brother is in one of the teams? " Asked Suga.
" Yeah, but when you see him you won't think we're brothers we don't look a like. " I told them.
" Why don't you look a like, don't twins look a like? " Said Tanaka.
" I just Changed my looks that's all. " I said.
" So your not a real ginger? " Asked Coach.
" Yeah, I'm a fake ginger. " I said.
The others look at me shocked.
" What? " I said.
" Nothing. " Everyone replied.

_______________________________________________

585 words.

Hope you enjoyed