Chapter 19

- Flashbacks - ( this might be the last chapter with flashbacks )

It was enough being home with all the memories.

Shoyo/Seiji pov

The funeral something that I really didn't look forward to and now it's here. We were on the front row. Now everyone can go up say something and leave a flower or something. Me, das and Seijurō got up and left a bouquet each. Mine was of red roses, Seijurōs was white roses and dads black roses. When I walked away I whispered a small and soft Goodbye. Walking to my seat and watching everyone do the same then walking away from church and then back home. I walked to my room and cried, I've cried my self to sleep ever since that day.

Well I've stopped now but that went on for like half a year. I would cry myself to sleep.

- back to reality -

I walked with Takeru and the others. We got back and now my talk with Seijurō.

" Let's talk ' Shoyo ' " Seijurō said. I knew it.

" I knew this would come, Seijurō " I answered.

" So you admit? Tetsuya already told us so no point in objecting " Seijurō said.

" I admit " I told him.

" What are you admitting? " Riku asked.

" That I'm hiding my real identity from a lot of you " I told him.

" What do you mean Shoyo? " asked Kenma.

" My name isn't Shoyo " I told everyone.

" Then what is it? " asked Yaku.

" Akashi Seiji " I said.

" So your captains twin? " Said someone from Rakuzan.

" Yes " I replied.

" you don't look alike " Someone said.

So I took of my wig and contacts. Showing the real me.

" So, believe it now? " I said.

" H-Hai " the same person replied.

" great " I said.

" Now I'm sure this camp was to find me but why did you want to find me? " I said.

_______________________________________________________________

305 words

A/n

Short chapter I know but I'm going to write on my other stories after this so yeah. I got some ideas earlier but got distracted by a new chapter coming out to one of my favourite stories, I commented on that story about how good the story is and the author got really happy and decided to put up a new chapter directly instead of in a week and it made me really happy and I started to cry. Soon after a new chapter came and I read it. I was the first to read both of the chapters which came today and vote + comment on them.

Thank you all so so much for over 13k, I'm so happy about it, thank you all so much. ❤️

Hope you enjoyed and see you next time