Chapter 14

Seijurō and I can be pretty scary. On a lot of different ways.

Hinata POV

I went over to Takeru because I wanted to run a race with him, it's been a while.

" Hey, Takeru, it's been a while." I said.

" Hello, Shōyō-kun." Takeru said.

" Want to run a race? I want to do one as i haven't run a race in a while. " I said.

" Sure, it's been a while since we last did one but let's get someone to go agains us. " Takeru said.

" Hey, does anyone want to go for a race with me and a friend of mine? " Takeru asked his team.

" I could go for an race with you. " a blond ish guy said.

" I could also go for one. " a brunette said.

" ok, great. We do a two on two then. " I said.

" And for you who don't know me, I'm Hinata Shoyo, me and Takeru used to run together, we were on the same team. " I said.

" Hello, Hinata-kun, Fujiwara- kun have talked about you. I'm Hasekura Heath. " The brunette said.

" You've talked about me, Takeru? " I said.

" Of course, you are the best stride partner i've ever had. " Takeru responded.

" Thanks, Right back at ya. " I said.

" I'm Yagami Riku. " The blonde ish guy intredusted himself.

" What are your posistions? " i asked.

" I'm the starter. " Yagami answered.

" I'm the captain. " hasekura said.

" What is your posistion? " Hasekura asked.

" I was a starter in middle school, I don't do stride anymore. " I told them.

" so what do you do now? " Yagami asked me.

" I do volleyball now, I'm a middle blocker at Karasuno. " I said.

" Let's fix for the race now as we intreduceted ourselfs. " Takeru said.

" good idea Takeru. " I said.

- Time skip after they fixed what they needed -

" Now that's done, let's get to our places. " I said.

We started walking to our places. The rest of the honan team is at the goal. We can take any route as long as we get to the place we switch. parkour is alowed. I love this and i've missed it. Me and Yagami got to our place first as we're the startesrs. We need to wait till everyone is in their places. I know Rakuzan a littel and how to get around here but we have our watches and maps on our watches, we also have earpices so we can talk to each other while running.

Sugamama pov

We saw Hinata head out.

" I wonder where Hinata is going? " Ennoshita said.

" Me to. " I said.

" Let's follow him. " Tanaka said.

" No. " I said.

" Please. " Noya and Tanaka pleaded.

" PLEASE. " Noya and Tanaka pleaded again.

" Fine. " I said.

We started going out as well and saw Hinata and another guy waiting to start something. There were some other people coming out to watch to.

" What are you doing Hinata? " I asked Hinata.

" Oh, Hi Suga. We are going to do a stride race. " Hinata answered me.

" You know how to do stride? " Tsukishima asked.

" Yes. " Hinata simply answered.

Haru pov ( when hinata was still heading out. )

I saw Seiji head out. He's problely going to race with Fujiwara-kun. This will be fun. I will go and watch.

" Hey, You want to go ouside and watch my friends race each other? I'm pretty sure there going to start soon. " I said.

" Sure, sound intresting. Are they good? " Rei said.

" Yeah, if Shoyo and Fuijiwara are on the same team they will win. They been to nationals many times for stride in middle school. " I told them.

" NATIONALS! " They said/screamd.

" Yeah. You want to join us Rin? " I said.

" Sure, Your friends sounds talanted. " Rin said.

We walked outside. I could see how Shoyos volleyball team were heading out as well. When i came out i saw that the GoM were already here. I guess they recognized Fuijiwara-kun and went to watch.

" Hey, um so you guys are going to watch this to huh. " I said.

" Ah, hello, Nanase-kun, Yes we are going to watch this. Fuijiwara-kun is running with some orange kid. It seems intresting. " Midorima said.

" How do you know them, Haru? " Makoto asked.

" They were in my class in my third and second year of middle school. " I said.

" But isn't that the Gom, they went to Teiko middle school witch is a school for good students and with a lot of good athletes. " Rei said.

" Yes they are, i went to Teiko middle school. " I said.

" Yes, finally i know what middle school you went to. " Makoto said.

" But how did you get in there? " Nagisa asked me.

" They sent me a scholarship and i accepted it so i went there. " I answered.

Akashi Seijuro pov

I went out to go fix a very important thing and when i came back i saw the GoM and everyone else that was inside now being outside. I went to the GoM.

" Whats happening here? " I asked.

" We saw Fuijiwara-kun and some others come out here, their going to race and we decided we should watch. " Tetsuya answered,

" Ok, let's watch. Who is Takeru running with? " I said.

" Some orange haired kid from Karasuno. " Daiki told me.

" Ok. " I said.

I wonder could this orange haired kid be Seiji. I will have my eye on this orange haired kid. I think it would be good to know the name of this kid. I went to the front ot the crowed and up to the orange haired kid.

" whats your name kid? " I asked.

Hinata pov

Riku and i was waiting for the others to get to there places. There came more and more people to watch. I talked a littel bit with my teamates. I saw Seijuro make his way over to me. Ok so i just need to talk with him and answer whatever question he has.

" Whats your name kid? " He asked me.

" Hinata shoyo. " I told him.

________________________________________________________________________________________

1085 words

A/n

I'm sorry this is really late but it's longer. I've had a lot of things to do for christmas. In my country we celebrate christmas the 24rth, witch is tomorrow and my family have a thing we do on the 23rd, we're going to start with that in 15 minutes from when i'm writing this. We'll se when the next chapter comes i'm not sure if it will come on friday. anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter and Happy holidays!