chapter 26

The day came to an end and they returned to the camp, tomorrow was another free day before the camp started for real.

Seiji Pov

Me and Kei had a lot of fun today. We're back at camp and dinner is soon. At dinner i sat with my old friends.

" Hey, Seiji want to go for a swim tomorrow? " Asked Haru.

" Sure, it's been a while " I answered.

" Do you have some time for baseball? " Eijun asked.

" Maybe, even if i don't have time tomorrow, i'll play with you soon " I answered

" I play with all of you as soon as i can " I added.

" That be queit easy, we're all trying all sports " Seijuro said.

" oh,really? " I said.

" Yes, On monday we're doing Basketball, then on tuesday Soccer, Wednesday Stride, Thursday Baseball, Friday Swimming, The weekend is free and then on Monday Volleyball " Seijuro said. (Completely forgot how long the camp was going to be but um, it's two weeks now)

" The rest of the days, you can do any sport you want to and then on friday the second week your going back, so it's only tuesday,wednesday adn thurday you can do whatever " Seijuro added.

" Ah, Alright " I answered.

Every day when we did a new sport my teamates were surprised by how good i am and the other teams wanted to recruit me. It was fun to see their surprise tho. Every match i was in i won, i became friends with everyone and have everyones number now. I got to see Kei get jealous, he was so cute. 

The End

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

273 words

A/n

I'm sorry this is kind rushed but i'm really out of ideas for this story, i still wanted to end it tho, everything i wanted to have in has happened. I've really enjoyed writing this and i'm sorry for errors, since i'm still learning. 

It's semester now so hopefully i update more on my other storys but if it takes time it's because i love reading and read all the time and i end up forgeting about my own storeis.

If you want more like this i have my book " Forgive me, please, Shoyo " Which is another knb x haikyuu crossover. The ship is Kise x Hinata. I'll also publish a Aomine x Hinata soon, The titel isn't finished yet and i still need to write it but i have planed it. I eventually publish a GoM x Hinata i have that planed as well. I'm in the middle of planing an Akashi x Hinata as well as a Midorima x Hinata, I have a Kuroko x Hinata Planed.

I Have multiple other stories planed, for haikyuu crossovers, just haikyuu, other animes and crossovers between other animes.