Chapter 3

" Easy, he was in 5 clubs. " i said ( Kentaro )

- Time skip to friday- ( everything was like usual, with school and practice )

Hnata pov

We're on the buss to Aoba Johsai for our practice match. I'm so exisited to see Kentarō. We haven't meet since Summer. We practiced receiving a lot as i told them they have a spiker with quiet hard spikes.

- when they got there - ( still Hinata pov )

I hurried to the gym as i want to meet Kentarō as fast as possible. The others we're chasing after me. Yelling at me for running and why i'm running. I got to the gym and opened the door. There i saw kentaro warming up. I ran up to him and hugged him.

" Kentarō!! " I yelled

" Hey. " He answered.

" This is your friend? " Asked an Onion head? ( Kindaici )

" Yes. " Kentarō answerd.

" There you are Hinata. " Daichi said Panting.

" Yep. " I said.

" Kyotani told us he had a friend in Karasuno and thats you? " said a guy Kinda looking like Levi Ackerman. ( Kunmi. Me: i literly just thought about it. Yes Hinata watches anime in this )

" Yes, i am. " I answered.

" And whats your name? " Asked a Baldy.

" Hinata Shoyo. " I said smiling after words.

Everyone intreduced them self and we went to warm up. Warm ups are inportent so you don't get hurt. After the warm ups we started the game. I was in the starting line up. I looked at the other team. Ther faces looked kinda shocked. I mean i low key understand them i'm small.

" Really that shrimp is a starter? " said Oikawa.

" You shoucln't say stuff like that Shittykawa, he was one of our strongest players in middle school. " Kentarō said protacting me.

" He's/ you were one of the best?!? " Nearly everyone yelled.

" Yeah. " Me and Kentarō said.

Thanks for lying. I was the best not just one of them, i was the best. Oh well, i want to hide that from my teammates eaiter way. Note to self: Thank Kentarō later.

The practice match started. First serve was Aoba Jodsais. Daichi recieved it and it went to kageyama. I took a running start and went up to the net. I jumped and he sent the ball my way. I saw how everyone but Kentarō was shocked on the other side. I spike and score a point as everyone was to shocked to do anything and Kentarō weren't in time. ( me: i hope that was fine i don't play volleyball right now, i'm going to though )

- Time skip because i don't really now how to write a match -

We won the first and second set and there for winning the game. The first ended in 25-11 with us taking it and the second 25-09 making us win. I didn't even do my best. They need to practice harder. I didn't use any eye or my full speed not even my highest jump. And we easily won. I actually expected better. They are a powerhouse school, right so try to do your best to keep that titel.

" Thanks for the game. " Everyone yelled.

" It was nice to play agains you Shoyo. " Kentarō said.

" Same here, but of course playing togeter on the same team is evan more fun, oh and of course with Kenjirou as our setter, That's the best. " I said.

__________________________________________________________________________

And i will end that here. I will leave the voting for a little while more. Right now it seems as TsukiHina have won but i give it a little more time to see if it change. Hope you enjoyed. Bye!