Chapter 18

- Flashbacks - ( still going on )

Before everyone changed that was.

Shoyo/Seiji POV

Our father came up to us, we had just gotten back from school. We couldn't see mom anywhere.

" Where's mom? " I asked.

" I'm sorry boys " Father said.

" What do you mean, father? " Asked Seijuro.

" Your mother passed away from an illness today " Father told us.

It was a shock, I was shocked. I didn't even know she was sick. She never told me.....us. I'm pretty sure she didn't tell Seijuro at least. We're togheter most of the time. I think he would of told me if he knew. We don't have any secrets, we tell each other everything, that comes from the strong bond of twin brothers. For us at least. We don't fight often, like maybe once a year. Either way back to the point.

" You're joking right? " I asked being desperate that it wasn't true, I really didn't want that to be true, I really wanted to have more time with her, little did I know that he wasn't joking he never joked. Father was and still is a serious man and he will most likely always be.

" You know I don't joke " Father said. I broke down crying, Seijurō was crying a lot too but he could at least stand still. Soon he went down to try and comfort me.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. Everything that happened, everything that was said. I have a phone on our whole family in my wallet because their important to me and I want to always be with them and have them with me. It took me one week before I started to go to school again. Father let me and Seijurō stay home as he knew this was hard for us and we were and still are the best of our classes.

On our first day back we told our classmates to not take up the subject. Just not name it that we didn't want to hear it because we didn't. We didn't want anyone pitying us because our mother died. Of course we love her and will always do but it was hard for us to talk about and we didn't want to be reminded that she wasn't here anymore. It was enough being at home with all the memories.

________________________________________________________________________

388 words

A/n

THANKS FOR 11K.
I'm so happy and I appreciate it so much. Thank you all.

I'm sorry that this took so long I will try to update again soon. And this is really short and I'm sorry, I hope that there will be a longer chapter soon. I will see what I can do about that. Either way thanks again and hope you enjoyed. Cya next chapter