Chapter 24

After the lunch we went around Tokyo, i showed Kei some nice places.

Kei POV

Seiji showed me a lot of nice places here in Tokyo, they we're really beautiful but not as beautiful as him. Nothing can be as beautiful as him. He's the best, number one, the most beautiful in the whole world in all time. That's my honest opinion at least. We walked through the park talking about everything, everyone, no one and nothing. Laughting and having fun, this is much a like to a date. I wonder if he would consider it one.

" Hey, Seiji. Do you consider this a date? " I asked him.

" I would call it a date, Yes " Seiji answered my question.

" Alright, so we call this our first date " I said.

" Yeah " Seiji answered and smiled a big and bright smile afterwards.

" Should we get some ice cream " Seiji asked.

" Sure, that's sounds great " I answered.

We went to the ice cream stand that wasn't that far away from where we was at. I got Strawberry and Seiji Cherry. As I was about to pay, Seiji had already paid and was dragging me to a bench close by. We sat down and started eating.

" I was about to pay " I said.

" Well, there's no need, i can pay for us. I'm rich either way, now you can save your money for something else " He answered.

Yamaguchi pov

I asked Kageyama if he wanted to explore with me, he said yes and we're now in a cafe with a drink each. He had a milkshake, since it's the closest to milk he'd get and i got a latte. We sat at a table for two. I think i want to find a park take him there and confess. I hope it goes well.

Kageyama pov

Yamaguchi asked me if i wanted to explore with him, having a big crush on him and seeing this as a opportunity to spend time with him as well as maybe confess i said yes. We went to a cafe, got ourselfs some drinks and sat down. I paid for mine and he paid for his however i would have wanted to pay for his too.

" Should we go to a park after this? " Yamaguchi asked.

" Sure, going to the park sounds great " I answered.

We continued to talk and drink our drinks, when we finished we left for the park.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

420 words.

A/n

Thank you all so so much for 31.3K, it's so much and i'm so happy. 

Since i don't want to make a chapter only to celebrate becouse A/n chapter's in my opinion can be annoying, i will do it here. 

So ask any question in the comments and i will answer well if i'm okey with the question if it something i don't want to answer i tell you just that.

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night.