Chapter 25

We continued to talk and drink our drinks, when we finished we left for the park.(kags and yams)

Yamaguchi pov

We got to the park. We walked around a bit before sitting down on a bench near a pond. It looked beautiful. There was a cherry blossom tree howering over the bench. It's time, I'm going to confess right now.

Kageyama Pov

This is a great place to confess. I'm doing it right now.

Author pov

" I really like you " Said Kageyama and Yamaguchi at the same time.

" What? " Said Yamaguchi.

" I really like you " Repeated Kageyama.

" Me too " Said Yamaguchi.

" Want to be my boyfriend? " Asked Kageyama.

" Yes " Answered Yamaguchi.

They sat and talked at the bench a bit more before getting up and walking together hand in hand While still talking. 

The day came to an end and they returned to the camp, tomorrow was another free day before the camp started for real.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

158 words

A/n

Sorry that it's taken so long and that it's so short. I haven't been able to write so much, theres been a lot going on in school since it's the last couple of weeks and our grades get set soon so i've had a lot of things to finish and i've needed to study a lot. Tho that's done now so it's going to start to get easier to write. I only have like one test left and that's  on monday, i think that will go queit good, i think the test will be easy.

Thank you all for over 35k, I'm so happy and i update soon again.