Chapter 17

- flashbacks - Seiji/Shoyo pov

Seijurō and I we're running around playing tag. It was at the time our mother were still alive, she was watching us play. I miss her. Our father came out he went up to her and kissed her on the cheek, he said something to her that me and Seijurō couldn't hear. Our mom responded she looked happy and sad? I don't really know what emotion it was really. Me and Seijurō couldn't hear anything of their conversation, we were confused and wonder what it was about. What made our mother look like that? I have always wondered what happened that day but I've never gotten an answer to it, I think that Seijurō don't know what happened either. It's no point to ask father about it either he won't answer.

My mind when to another memory instead, one from Teiko.

It was at the end of our last match, Teiko vs Meiko. We had won 111-11. The other them were crushed by us, Tetsuyas best friend was in that team, I remember the sad look that he gave Tetsuya, I remember how the whole team looked sad and broken. When I saw that I got sad, I of course loved to play but I focused more on having fun then winning but the others just wanted to win and so we did. But I wasn't fun, they were completely destroyed by us and I didn't like it everyone's face when we won, they didn't care, they didn't look happy, just unsatisfied. Like it wasn't enough. It broke me to see how everyone but Tetsuya acted, that was what made me go to Karasuno in disguise so that they wouldn't find me. So I wouldn't see them, I just couldn't see them. They had become monsters. And I didn't want to be one of them.

After the match I remember hearing people call us monsters behind our backs, it hurt.... a lot. I of course went up to the ones that were talking behind our backs and told them to stop, I told them it wasn't nice to call people monsters behind their backs. They were scared of me and apologised and then ran away in fear. I may be an Akashi, rich and an emperor but I was nicer then Seijurō was at the time, he of course was nice but not in that state, he would be serious about training though and of course I was too, that was when we we went hard on the others. Before everyone changed that was.

___________________________________________________________________________________

429 words

A/n
Sorry this took so long I had a writers block. I came up with the idea to have some flashbacks, it's going to jump from memories of Seiji and Seijurō when they were little and Teiko, I think this will be going on for a little while. I will try my best but it will take a while my ideas are still going slow. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm really sorry again. Btw thanks for almost 7k. ( I will start on chapter 2 for the other knb x Haikyuu right now and then the Servamp story after that and maybe the villain deku will be brought up again )