𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

The next morning (Y/N) was up earlier than usual. Namjoon had Hoseok wake her up early so the she could attend an early meeting. After she had gotten ready for the day, she entered Namjoon's office to see him sitting at his desk and Jungkook in one of the chairs. She took a seat, nodding to Jungkook.

"Morning, Kooks."

"Good morning, (Y/N)," he replied with a bunny smile.

"Alright so we're going on another mission tonight. Same time as last night. There's someone extremely rich who's supposed to be there and I want Jungkook to try and pick pocket them. Get off anything valuable you can off of them, it's probably worth something. And (Y/N) I want you to stay close to Jungkook and seduce him if needed," Namjoon spoke.

(Y/N) looked at Jungkook in alarm, "Seduce Kooks?!"

Namjoon pinched his nose, "No, stay with Jungkook and seduce the rich guy." He slid a file to her and and she took it, opening it. She looked at the photos and then found his name.

"Park Seonghwa... Is he in the mafia business too or just some rich dude?" she asked, looking up to meet Namjoon's eyes

"There are rumors that he is and he always has his friends nearby so be careful," he warned. She gave him a displeased look, "Am I gonna have to make out with him too? I mean, he's looks hot and all but-"

"Making out with him is the farthest I'd let anyone go with you," he assured her, "I'm not asking you to but if you think that you have to in order to do your job then fine. Just flirt with him."

"Fine."

After the meeting, (Y/N) and Jungkook went into the living room and sat down to wait for Jin to finish breakfast. She gave Jungkook a warm smile and tilted her head, "So are you ready for the mission?"

He nodded, "I'll try and do my best so you don't have to do much with him."

She patted his shoulder, "Thanks, bud."

Now he tilted his head and gave her a curious look, "Please don't get mad at me for asking...but are you and Taehyung okay now? I saw you help him in and out of the car last night and you even walked him to his room."

(Y/N) paused and sighed, shaking her head, "I don't know... He was drunk and I guess I just felt obligated to help him." She truly didn't understand her feelings for him anymore. She had kissed him back last night but she didn't know why. She didn't know if it was because he was sad and she couldn't just walk away from him again or if she really did care about him.

He apologized about what happened...

He had been crying and begging her...

Did she really mess him up that badly? Did he avoid contact with her for two years because he still had feelings for her?  She let out a groan of frustration and covered her eyes with a hand, "I think I might be going crazy again, Kooks."

"Well then stay away from me," he teased.

"You little-"