𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

(Y/N) sat back in the meeting room and was staring at the papers again. She bit her lip and looked up at everyone and then back down to the papers. She would need some time alone for this. She didn't know how her mother had pulled all of this off while being dead but somehow she had. She had to be grateful as well, that she had been a kind and loving mother. That she had made secure plans for her future even if she knew she wouldn't be able to witness it all.

She tapped her fingers on the table, contemplating on what to do now. "Screw it," she said, picking up the pen and signing where she was told to. She could feel her father's smirk but she refused to look at him. After signing, she stood with the paper and walked toward her father.

Practically everyone jumped up and protested. Namjoon had started to make his way toward her to stop her. To everyone's surprise, she walked right past her father. Her eyes were focused elsewhere. She stopped in front of Taehyung and set the paper down in front of him with the pen.

"In order for me to have full ownership, I have to get the signature of the man my mother arranged my marriage to," she looked away with a sigh, "So if you could sign it, that would be fantastic."

Everyone fell silent and Taehyung stared at her with wide eyes, "Are you serious?" His voice was barely over a whisper. (Y/N) nodded and watched as his mouth hung open a little, " SO  you've been cheating on me this whole time?!"

His expression told her that he was just being playful now. 

She scowled, "Aish, just sign it."

He smirked and lift the pen to the paper, signing. He finished and handed the paper back to her along with the pen, "Here you go, dear."

She rolled her eyes and handed the paper to Seunghyun, "I'll deal with you later," she eyed Taehyung and then looked to her father, "But in the meantime we need to deal with him."

Seunghyun nodded, "Don't worry, he's going to jail. It happens that your mother wasn't the only person her murdered. Countless civilians as well with no reason."

(Y/N) nodded, "Well then, I'll have my men escort you both." She motioned to Soobin and the other four. They nodded and helped Seunghyun take her father away. She followed them to have a final word with him.

When they reached the car, she stood by the open window, "I hope you rot in jail after everything you've done. You monster."

He glared at her, "You'll regret this."

She only let out a dry laugh, "We'll see."

Yeonjun rolled the window up and she watched as the car drove off, away from the Bangtan Residence. She felt free, for the first time in a while. She turned and walked back up the steps to the door. Everyone had left the meeting room and were now scattered in the living room and hallway.

She let a slight smile play on her lips as she found Jin and Hoseok, "Make some waffles. I'm in an exceptionally good mood."

Jungkook gave her a sly grin, "I'm guessing maybe not just because your father's going to jail, right? Maybe also a certain some-"

"Shh," Namjoon chuckled.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and found Taehyung who was standing near the door to the hallway. She grabbed his hand and led him out of the room without a word. She took him on the other side of the residence so they could speak alone. Once she found her office, she let him enter and shut the door. 

"So you want to talk now?" he asked.

She nodded, "Yeah." She looked to see him sitting atop her desk and her heart skipped a beat. Why did he have this affect on her?

She crossed her arms and walked over to him, "I don't know how or why but the documents said that my mother engaged me to you and there isn't anything I can really do about it."

"Well I don't know about you, but I am very pleased with this situation," he smirked.

She scowled, "Of course you are. Wipe that smirk off your face."

"No."

"Then I'll do it for you," she stated before leaning closer to him and placing a soft kiss on his lips, totally catching him off guard. He sat there frozen at first but then wrapped his arms around her. He had been waiting for her to do this for far too long.

She cupped his cheeks and left small kisses on his lips and cheeks. Taehyung was smiling and enjoying her kisses, she knew it too. He had thought she had really hated him before, but when Taehyun had said that she actually loved him...it started giving him doubts. He was so happy that he had been wrong about her hating him.

"Taehyung?" she spoke.

"Mhm?" he looked down at her with a soft smile.

"If you ever leave again I'll kill you," she mumbled before burying her face into his chest. He chuckled and started playing with her hair.

"I promise I'll never leave you again."

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

(A/N):

Welp... So uh, the next update will sadly be the epilogue. Yup, this was the last chapter guys. I'm honestly feeling so sad but happy at the same time. This will be my first completed book. Writing this was so much fun, I really enjoyed it.

I feel like this is a good ending. The epilogue will be a nice last update for this book. I'll probably go back and re-edit stuff and make it all pretty with designs and all. I'll probably add music suggestions to the chapters that I hadn't.

I really wanna say a huge thanks for staying and reading until the end, it means so much to me. Please keep an eye out tomorrow for the final chapter.

Thank you my, dear readers! I love you all so much! Have a splendid rest of your day/night! <3

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈