𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

"What took you two so long?" asked Namjoon. Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook were standing in the kitchen as well. They all eyed (Y/N) and Yoongi very suspiciously.

She just yawned and shrugged, "Felt like sleeping in."

She grabbed an apple and took it to the sink to rinse it off. She knew they were all staring holes in the back of her head so she sighed, turning around and drying the apple with a clean towel.

"What?" she asked.

"When you say 'sleeping in'...do you mean together?" Namjoon asked, his eyes wide and questioning.

Yoongi stood, looking slightly uncomfortable by the island.

(Y/N) shrugged, "I didn't consider it a crime."

Jungkook let out a squeak and Hoseok and Jin let out small shrieks of excitement. Jin covered his mouth and Jungkook shook Namjoon violently, "Your ship has sailed, hyung!"

Namjoon waved the two away, looking at them confused, "Just because I made them go as dates whenever we went out doesn't mean that I shipped them. Calm down."

(Y/N) took a large bit of her apple and slung an arm around Yoongi, looking over at him and offering him the apple. He took it and bit a piece out of it, handing it back to her. He seemed slightly smitten, trying to hide his feelings.

"Wow..." uttered Hoseok.

"Hyung, I've never seen you this way before," teased Jungkook. Yoongi scowled at him and put his arm around (Y/N), leaving the kitchen with her. He stopped by the entryway, pulling away from her and patting her cheek.

"I'm going somewhere today and won't be back for a few hours. Be a good girl?" he said.

She snorted, "Nah, I'll trash your room and spray paint graffiti everywhere."

He rolled his eyes, "Okay, okay. See you later then..." he turned and started to head out the door but turned once more before leaving, "Love you."

She just winked before he stepped outside. She found herself lying on the couch for the next two hours watching a horror film. She didn't seem to be affected by the gore or frightening scenes at all. She just stared at the screen with a blank face.

"You can watch that stuff?" asked Taehyung who sat down near her, not too close; probably suspecting that she had already chosen Yoongi or something along the lines of that.

She nodded, "I've seen worse. You probably have too."

"I'm an assassin, not a torturer," he replied.

She looked over at him to see he was staring straight at her. His eyes shone with hurt and slight anger. She looked away, not wanting to meet his eyes again. She didn't want to see it again, the feelings he had tried to keep from her.

"Tae..." she started.

"No," he said, already knowing what she was going to say.