𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

(Y/N) found herself sitting in the backseat with Taehyung with Jin and Hoseok up front. She silently cursed them and Namjoon. They had probably planned this knowing that she had been avoiding him all week. She fiddled with her fingers anxiously and tried her best not to look over at him. She felt suffocated and she hated it.

Taehyung glanced over at her a few times to see that she was clearly anxious and bothered by something. It couldn't be about the mission, she had been on too many for her to be this uncomfortable. He assumed it was because of him. He knew she had been avoiding him all week and he'd be lying if he said it didn't hurt.

He finally decided to say something to her, "Hey, are you okay?" He gave her a look of genuine concern.

She sent him a glare, "Perfectly."

Hoseok looked through the mirror to see them, "You look uncomfortable. Is it because of Tae?"

(Y/N) glared at him, "Why would you care?" She was seriously starting to get antsy and wanted out of the car immediately. She tapped her fingers on the door impatiently.

"Because I'm your friend!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"You'll be a dead friend if you don't shut your mouth," she snapped.

Everyone clamped their mouths shut, not wanting to upset her any further. Finally the car stopped and she jumped out of the car and found her comfort with Jimin and Yoongi. They had become the ones she would go to if she wanted comfort and they seemed to make her feel relaxed. 

"You okay?" Jimin asked, giving her a look of concern.

"No," she said lowly, "Who put me in the same car as him?"

jimin laughed nervously, "We uh...all did. Tae wasn't a part of the planning though. We just wanted you to stop ignoring him."

She scowled, "I'm going to kill you all when we get back home."

They entered the club and (Y/N) found the hallway in which had the room number Kai was supposed to be found in. She walked down the hall until she found the room number-7. She was about to knock on the door when his familiar voice spoke up from a few feet away from her. She paused and looked over to see him casually leaning against the wall.

He wore a smirk on his face and raised an eyebrow, "Looking for someone?"

Well here it goes, she told herself.

She bit her lip and looked him up from head to toe which made him smirk even more. She approached him, "Maybe."

He stood straight and stepped closer to her, pulling her to him by her waist. She just gave him an innocent look and he took her into an empty room and shut the door behind them. He walked her to a couch, eyeing her and still wearing his smirk. 

"I thought you didn't like me, princess?" he asked.

She smirked, "Its fun playing hard to get sometimes you know..." she said tapping his chest.

Once she had sat down he put his hand on her thigh and put a hand behind her neck, pulling her face closer to his. He crashed his lips onto hers and kissed her hungrily. She felt like slapping him but she reminded herself that she was supposed to make him think it was real and get the info chip.

Do it for Namjoon, she told herself.

She kissed him back, wrapping one arm around his neck and using the other to tug his jacket off. The sooner she got this over with the sooner she would be out of there and the sooner she was out of there she would be happier than she was at the moment. He grinned and obliged her, tearing his jacket off. She was able to slip her hand into the pocket for a split second as she tossed his jacket on the floor and to make it seem like she was using the same hand to position herself closer to him, she was able to quickly tuck the chip into her skirt without him even noticing.

But she couldn't just stand and walk out. She had to make it believable so she had to stay for a few moments more. She toyed with his shirt collar, slightly loosening it as she tried to kiss him back hungrily like he was doing to her. 

Just then the door opened to reveal D.O, another member from EXO. He looked at the both of them a little startled but recovered quickly, "We're leaving, lets go." With that he turned and left. Kai looked over at (Y/N) and  smirked.

"Until next time, sweetheart."

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

After EXO left, (Y/N) went straight to the bathroom and made use of the toothbrush and tooth paste she had brought along. When she was done, she disposed of them in the trash and fixed her appearance. 

She stepped out and started looking for a friendly face. She walked past the bar and felt a hand place on her shoulder. She whirled around to find a drunk Taehyung. Her eyes widened in surprise and she caught him before he stumbled to the floor. She took him to a quiet room and set him on the couch.

She started to leave but he caught her wrist and tugged her back to him gently. Just like he had that one night a few years ago. She turned around slowly to see that there were tears in his eyes and he took her other hand and held them up to his face.

"Please don't leave me again. It hurts," he begged.

She felt her heart break a little and let him pull her closer to her. She felt a bit numb and couldn't protest to him. He cupped her face and leaned his forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry about how I left you...I was still so angry and jealous. I was annoyed that you hadn't chosen me over Yoongi. Please forgive me, (Y/N), please. I'm begging you," he pleaded with tears falling down his cheeks. (Y/N) stared at him for a moment and then closed her eyes, letting a sigh escape her lips.

He then pressed his lips softly against hers. She sat frozen but she melted into the kiss once he deepened it. His lips tasted like bitter wine, probably what he had been drinking earlier. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer as she rested her hands on his chest.

He broke away from the kiss and hugged her tightly, "Please don't be angry at me anymore..." he mumbled.

She ran her fingers through his hair and patted his head, looking across the room at a random point, "Okay..."

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈