𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

(Y/N)'s phone buzzed and she pulled it out of her jacket pocket. She looked to see who it was and it was Yoongi. He had sent her a text so she opened her phone to reply.

Kitten: 
Hey, where are you? Jungkook said you got mad and took his motorcycle somewhere. Did something happen?

(Y/N):
I'm fine...I think. But I'm with Chan right now.Most of the others are on a mission right now

Kitten: 
Ok, well come back home

(Y/N):
Why?

Kitten: 
So we can have a dying session together

(Y/N):
On my way.

She jumped up from the couch and gave Chan a wave, "I gotta go, thanks for letting me hang out for a bit."

He smiled, "Anytime."

She headed out the door and jumped on the motorcycle, starting it up and driving it away from the house. She found that she enjoyed riding it, it made her feel free. Before she knew it, she was parking Jungkook's motorcycle in the garage and hopping up the steps, entering the house. 

"Jungkook!" she called out, "I brought your motorcycle back!" She entered the living room to see everyone sitting down on the couch watching a movie.

Namjoon glared at her, "Next time you wanna take a joyride, tell one of us. And shut up, we can't hear the movie because of your screaming."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, tossing the keys to Jungkook who caught them easily and tucked them away in his pocket. She made eye contact with Yoongi and he stood, walking past everyone and towards her.

"And where are you going?" Namjoon asked.

He smirked, "With my girlfriend, now go back to watching your movie."

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow at the mention of her being his girlfriend but felt her heart flutter. He walked with her upstairs to her room and closed the door behind them. She walked to the middle of her room and sat down, patting the spot next to her. He sat down and they both laid down on their backs and stared up at the ceiling.

They were both silent for a long time, thinking to themselves. (Y/N) looked over and stared at him. There was something off about him, a bit different. Not in a bad way, a good way, but she couldn't put her finger on it. As if reading her mind, he spoke up.

"Do you like my hair?" he turned his face to hers.

Her eyes lit up, "That's what's different about you!" He rolled his eyes and laughed. 

She examined it, it was now silver and she felt a grin creeping across her lips, "I love it."

He smirked and got on top of her, trapping her to the floor with his arms. She stared at him, flustered by the sudden movements. She felt her cheeks heat up a little and saw him still smirking.

"Y-Yoongi..." she mumbled.

He leaned down and kissed her neck, "Yes?"

"Gosh," she closed her eyes and suppressed a moan, "You're such a jerk. I was admiring your hair and you had to do this instead..."

His lips trailed up to her lips, "But isn't this a bit more enjoyable?"

Her heart raced and she opened her eyes, meeting his. She bit her lip and reach her hand up to her chin, "Maybe." She pulled his face closer to her and kissed him, reaching her other hand up to the back of his head. Her fingers toyed with his hair as they continued kissing. 

Yoongi put his arm around her waist and pulled her into his lap as he reached a sitting position. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her forehead against his. He pecked her lips and she smiled, pecking his nose. He scrunched his nose and chuckled.

"You're cute," she stated.

This made his smirk return and he pulled close to whisper in her ear, "I know."

He kissed her cheek and lifted her to the bed, "I'm tired so let's go to sleep."

She scoffed and hugged him after they were under the covers. She buried her face into the crook of his neck and listened to his steady breathing. It calmed her and felt a smile creep across her lips.

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

So that's how things were between them. They were both happy and (Y/N) had managed to get the other boys out of her head and keep only Yoongi there. Namjoon partnered them up for most of the missions and they were usually a success with the duo. 

(Y/N) had officially been given the title of "second in command" of the gang and she often found herself in the torture room, torturing of course. Yoongi would usually be there in case she ever needed a lighter from him to set someone's hair on fire. That was always his favorite memory of her. 

The gang had started to grow even bigger and soon they had a bunch of staff all over the place but Namjoon kept them away from the living area of the house. (Y/N) even had created her own execution team (they were more like a bunch of assassins but she called them her executioners but what's the difference, right?). Taehyung at some point had left the residence to do business elsewhere for a while. No one was sure when he'd get back, but he had promised a return.

Everything seemed like it was changing but if there was one thing that wasn't, it was her duality that everyone called "being bipolar". No one knew for sure if she truly was, but they were sure of her duality. It tended to get scarier as time went on but she kept it controlled.

Everyone was happy and Bangtan had become even closer to Stray Kids. The Stray Kids residence was practically (Y/N)'s second home. She ended up staying over a lot and hanging out with Hyunjin. She felt that he was like a mix between a brother and cousin for her. He was like that really cool cousin that you got along with really well. 

But even though perhaps this sounds like an ending, it's just the beginning...

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

(A/N):

So I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but before I started writing this story I thought, "Hey, wouldn't be such a great idea to write a story how the main character ends up in some messed up love triangle with my three biases?" Well this is what's happened so far, yes there's more to come too. 

I hope you have a nice rest of your day/night! :)

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈