𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

(A/N): I've been obsessed with this song for the past week. ^^

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

(Y/N) sat in her office in the Bangtan Residence. She may be the owner of EXO and ATEEZ now but they could take care of themselves. Only important decisions would be run by her for confirmation. She enjoyed being able to stay and work with Bangtan. This was home.

She looked up to see Yoongi open her door, "Hey, we've gotta run."

She grinned and stood, grabbing her jacket, "Let's go."

The two walked down the hallway together and she smiled as Jin exited the medical room and joined her side. As they passed the gym, Jungkook and Hoseok came out and joined them. Namjoon exited his office and walked next to her. Soon Jimin came jogging from his hacking room and stood near the doors of the residence.

The seven stood, waiting for the last member. (Y/N) felt a soft smile cross her face as Taehyung approached them from the main room. He was wearing all black and his hair looked wet and slicked back. He smirked when he saw her.

"Stray Kids and ATEEZ will be waiting for you guys at the entrance to the club. They say its a mad house there right now," Jimin said, "You all be careful."

Jungkook nodded, "Don't worry, we'll be fine."

Hoseok nodded, "That's right."

"We'll be back soon," said Namjoon as he led them outside to the cars.

Taehyung pecked (Y/N)'s forehead, "Ready?"

She looked up and grinned, "As I'll ever be."

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

(A/N):

So I originally just wrote this Epilogue to show that they just continued with their lives like normal after everything that happened. But for a second I considered a "Bipolar 2" (not totally sure yet) and I was like, "Oh dang. What if this went straight into a "Bipolar 2" and this mission they're going on is a totally new adventure?"

Keep in mind that if I do go through with this idea, it will most likely be a while before I start it. A while as in possibly a few months. If you guys do want a "Bipolar 2", just let me know and I'll think of what I could do for the story. :)

Thanks for reading! I love you all and thank you for sticking with me till the end! Have a splendid rest of your day/night! <3

Edit #2:

Just thought I'd add on here that "Bipolar 2" is titled "Insomnia" and has the first few chapters published. Check out my profile page for my update schedule! ;)
<3

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈