𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

(A/N): Okay, can we just take a moment and appreciate how nice of hands Tae has?

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

"Alright everyone," said Namjoon as he started the meeting, "We have another mission tonight. Everyone will be needed tonight. We're going to the club tonight because that's where our target group will be. Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung and I will be in a private room with the other gang we're doing business with. Meanwhile, I want Jin with Jimin while he's hacking into the club's camera system when so we can move our purchased weapons from their vans to our without any trouble from security or the police."

Yoongi and (Y/N) shared a glance and then looked over at Namjoon expectantly.

"Ah, and Yoongi and (Y/N) will be backup if anything goes wrong. You two stick together, okay?" he asked.

They both nodded and Taehyung whined, "Why does Yoongi always get to be her date when we go out and do stuff like this?"

"Because they work well together. Yoongi's bad but (Y/N)'s worse," he explained with a smirk. Yoongi scoffed and shared a look with her who was grinning back at him.

"Alright, do whatever you need to do in the meantime but be ready to leave by nine," Namjoon said, standing from his seat and dismissing the meeting.

(Y/N) started heading out but Taehyung caught her before she left, "Hey wanna playing some video games?"

She nodded, "Yeah, sure."

They both went to the game room and started playing. After a few minutes, (Y/N) let out a startled yelp.

"Ah! It just blew up part of my house!" she whined.

Taehyung chuckled, "I'll help you rebuild it."

"Nah, it's okay. It wasn't much damage anyway. Wait, did you just steal from the chest by my bed?" she asked suspiciously.

When he didn't answer, she turned to face him who was wearing a smug face. Her eyes widened.

"You did! You just stole half of my iron! Put it back, thief!" she said demanded.

"Not today," he said.

"Hey, wait, get back here!" she screamed as his character ran away from her house.

"What's up?" Jimin asked as he walked in. He looked over at the screen and laughed as (Y/N) tried to catch up to Taehyung's character.

"I'll shoot you," she said.

"There aren't any guns in this game, silly," Taehyung said.

(Y/N) scoffed, "No, but there are bows and arrows, idiot."

Jimin laughed at this and sat down next to her, watching.

"Oh no," muttered Taehyung as he realized she was right.

She started shooting arrows and he tried to zig-zag and miss them but to no avail. Her aim was impeccable.