𝗩𝗜𝗜

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

Daechul returned, sitting next to Yoongi as he looked over at her. Jungkook was just finishing off another drink, and Jimin and another girl were talking. Every once and a while she would giggle and playfully hit his arm. She rolled her eyes.

"What took so long?" Yoongi asked.

She shrugged, "Sorry, I was just fixing my hair a little while in the bathroom. I didn't realize I took so long." He just nodded, taking a sip of his drink.

Glancing across the room, she saw Hyunjin give her a small nod before quickly looking away so no one would notice. In less than a week, two of them would come to 'kidnap' her and hold her for ransom. Hopefully, her father would be more than willing to pay the large sum of money. And if not, well neither of them lost or gained. Either way, they would return her safely back home.

They weren't working against each other. They were working with each other. All they wanted to do was hurt her father in some way. Stray Kids hated him because he went back on his word and Daechul hated him for leaving the mafia business to her and Namjoon. Sure, it was okay now but back eight years ago, there were several instances where the two of them almost died.

And one where their mother did.

They stayed for about another thirty minutes until Namjoon and the other two came back, informing them that the mission was a success and that it was time to leave. Daechul noticed that Jin seemed a bit drunk, raising a questioning eyebrow but didn't say anything.

Daechul got into the driver's seat as Yoongi slid into the passenger seat and Taehyung and Jimin climbed drunkenly into the backseat.

⨈◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯Ӿ◯࿀◯ꖾ◯࿀◯⨈

She parked the car, peering back to see two sleeping boys. Yoongi was still awake and wiped his eyes. He looked over at her and chuckled, tucking a stray hair behind her ear. She felt her cheeks heat up, looking away. When she glanced back, he was watching her amused.

She scowled as he smirked, "I'll get Jimin."

Daechul nodded and got out, prying Taehyung away from Jimin.

"Hey, Pal, let's get you to your bed, okay?" she said, carefully helping him stand.

He groaned, letting her pull him to his feet. They made it through the door that Namjoon so kindly held open for them. She climbed the stairs and fortunately, he was able to walk (sort of) to his room.

Helping him onto his bed, she took off his shoes and his suit jacket so he was a bit more comfortable. After hanging the jacket over a chair, she started to leave. That is until he reached out and grabbed her wrist, gently tugging her back to him.

"Stay..." he begged.

She looked back at him, his eyes were closed and his faced was pouting. She chuckled and sat down, putting his head on her lap. Resting against the headboard, she closed her eyes as she ran her fingers through his soft hair.

She would wait until he was asleep and then go to her own room and sleep. One hand rested on his back and the other rested on his head. Time passed quicker than she thought and soon she had fallen asleep herself.

Daechul awoke to whispering and shuffling of feet, and a pain in her back. The air smelled of a male's room and she opened her eyes groggily, looking around. Then she remembered--she was in Taehyung's room because she had fallen asleep petting his hair. She looked down at her lap to see he was still asleep, her hand still resting on his head.