Prologue

People thought I was born to be a princess. A princess of a big beautiful palace! The palace of Nevada to be precise. They thought I was perfect in every way. They thought, they thought life was so easy for me, as easy as blowing out candles on a birthday cake. Why? Why did they think so highly of me? Why did they dream a dream so out of my reach. Becoming the new princess of Nevada was all that they ever wanted. 

                         But, I couldn't give them that. Maybe, because I am deceased. Well, that's what they think. 

                         My dearest parents, the king and queen of Nevada to be precise. They were murdered by the last person I would think of. The secretary, Hina. 

                       The secretary of the palace killed my parents because she was in greed. In greed to be the owner of the most beautiful, astounding place in the world. The palace of Nevada was all her mind was thinking of. 

                       The secretary who once saved me from being attacked by a car when I was small, who took care of my parents when they were sick. How could I have been tricked? She played such a cruel game. She acted kind, took advantage of us and when my parents were sick, she didn't let go of the opportunity and just killed them. I don't even know if my parents knew they were murdered by Hina. 

                       Everyone thought it was a car accident, and I was the only person who survived, until the announcement of my death of course. 

                       Hina announced to the whole population of Nevada that along with my parents, I was deceased as well. Hina then kept me captive, and threatened to kill me, if I disobeyed any of her orders. I just didn't quite understand why she just didn't kill me along with my parents. I probably would've been happier that way too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, if this is a bit short. This is just the prologue to what is going to happen. I'll make sure to post the next part very soon, until then stay tuned. Oh, and if you're confused please feel free to ask any questions.

Please fan, comment, and vote!

Thanks for reading :D