The Final Chapter 

Today is the day when Noel is gonna graduate and then from tomorrow Summer will start . Noel's graduation will start at 11 and now it was 10 his parents arrived here at 8 am and mine too they brought flowers and they said when he arrives back at home there will be even some Gifts from everyone of us . 

Andi : Guys come on or Noel will me late 

Jay : We can't have that let's go son 

And everybody made a run towards the field where they gonna held the graduation we took our places while Noel walked away and we all stud there in the hot Summer waiting for it to be started and it did after a long of 45 minutes and more and more minutes until they called the names .

Director : Noel Redwood 

Everybody started screaming his name as he walked up and shook hands with everybody then he waved and walked down back to his group then after 2 hours this thing ended and i couldn't be more excited to get up and finally walk . We walked over to Noel and we gave him hugs and kisses or more likely he was giving me and after a lot of pictures we made it to the restaurant .

Andi : I'm so so happy for you baby 

Jay : He is all grown up 

Noel : Thanks Mom and Dad 

Mom : I would like to say how happy i am for you Noel you got the College and your dream girl 

Well mom told us that she always knew that Noel liked me and that we will be together .

Dad : And on your way towards NFL 

Jordan : Well dude you really got everything 

Noel : Yeah i do 

Then he kissed me on my cheek and everybody broke into a smile then our food came and we ate and ate until we couldn't even move anymore then we began to laugh about how stupid we all are then after a lot of trying to move i finally stud up and helped the others we all got in to our cars and drove 3 hours back home and i went to sleep with Noel in my bed and the thoughts about the Summer .