Hi my name is Jamie and this is my story i hope you enjoy it .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning Cambridge today we are having a great weather it's going to be sunny and warm and all those Harvard student's or any other students out there good luck to a new year of school .

This is how i always wake up my clock that always wake's me up is also a radio but it still looks just like a normal clock i looked at the time and saw that it's 7 am in the morning and classes doesn't start until 9 so i'm good i sat up and removed my blinds from the window and looked outside to see the Football field being made we got a new filed because last year we won Nationals and this was a gift for our School i thing it's pretty cool then i stud up and walked out from my room and into our Bathroom yes our bathroom because i live in a dorm and i'm sharing it with a Girl who is into Girls and a Boy who is a fuck boy but we still like him and we are even friends and he is also in the football team where my Twin brother also plays in . Anyways i did my things then i walked out and let James in .

Jamie : good Morning James 

James : Good Morning J 

Then he closed the door and i walked in the kitchen still in my pajamas and there i saw my other Roommate seating on the chair .

Jamie : Good Morning Lisa 

Lisa : Good Morning J how was your sleep ?

Jamie : It was great thanks and yours ?

Lisa : I was sleeping like a baby 

I chuckled and purred some milk into a bowl and also some cereal then James also joined us and we ate and talked together the Lisa walked into the bathroom and i walked into my bedroom i closed the door and searched for some clothes for the day .

Jamie's clothes

 Then i made my bed and my room looked like this

 Then i made my bed and my room looked like this .

Jamie's room

I have a really cool room and i love it so much then i looked at the time and it said 8:20 am so i grabbed my bag and walked out from my room i said bye to Lisa and James and grabbed my keys and phone and headed out from the building and making my...

I have a really cool room and i love it so much then i looked at the time and it said 8:20 am so i grabbed my bag and walked out from my room i said bye to Lisa and James and grabbed my keys and phone and headed out from the building and making my way towards my class which was a cooking class where everybody needs to go i almost walked in the doors when i saw my Twin brother outside so i took my hands off of the door and made my way over to him and i guess he felt that i'm near him because he turned around and held his arms out and i walked in his arms and  then  putting my own hands around his waist .