It was Christmas today and thank god the Nail Salons  where still open . I woke up at 7 in the morning because i had a appointment at 8:30 so i showered and changed before did my routine and went down for breakfast .

As i walked in the kitchen i was greeted by a delicious smell and saw our Chef already cooking our breakfast while the maids where cleaning everything getting ready for us to come down

As i walked in the kitchen i was greeted by a delicious smell and saw our Chef already cooking our breakfast while the maids where cleaning everything getting ready for us to come down .

Jamie : Good Morning Chef an girl 

Maid's : Good morning Jamie 

Then they went back to cleaning and i walked over to our Chef . He was working for my family when Ty was born so when me and Jordan where born he was already counted as family member and we also really like how delicious he can cook .

Chef : Good morning sweetie what are you doing up so early ?

Jamie : I have to go and get my nails done for today's Christmas party 

Chef : And what kind are you gonna get simple Black or ?

Jamie : I don't know that yet 

Chef : Well here you can eat this bit be careful it's still hot 

He warned in a motherly tone and i just chuckled which made him smile .

Chef : I missed you having around J

Jamie : I missed you too Chef 

We hugged then he went back to cooking while i ate and told him about Chef who is teaching us how to cook on the campus and he listened at each word that came out from my mouth but then i finished my breakfast and drank my juice and said goodbye before leaving for my appointment at the Nail Salon .

( 2 hours later )

I just came out from the Nail Salon and i was so in love with my Nails like crazy . The woman who did my nails was super nice and sweet and she wasn't in a bad mood at all she was smiling and talking to me the hole time while i was there making sure that i was never bored and also my nails look so pretty i can't wait to show it to Mom and Chef with those thoughts i drove home .

 The woman who did my nails was super nice and sweet and she wasn't in a bad mood at all she was smiling and talking to me the hole time while i was there making sure that i was never bored and also my nails look so pretty i can't wait to show it ...