It's Friday and i just got off of face time with Christina . She helped me pick out my outfit and told me to put on some light make up yesterday i went and got my nails done too just for today and i'm really excited me and Josh where talking about this none stop today and in the end even the football players where excited for me and Jordan was giving Noel some talk that i could hear because one of the football players gave me some talk about don't have sex on the first day and it was kinda uncomfortable but he made it seem like i'm actually talking with my brother about this and not with a completely stranger then there was a knock on my door and James came in .

James : Are you ready ?

Jamie : Yes 

He held my door open for me and i walked out and stud in front of a jaw dropped Noel .

James : Bro say something or did you gone mute 

Noel opened his moth to speak but closed it again and he did that a couple of times until he found his voice .

Noel : You look ... wow ... uhm ... really stunning 

Jamie : Thanks you don't look bad yourself 

Noel : I tried my best so can we go ?

Jamie : Yes just let me garb my jacket 

I walked back in my room where i forgot me jacket and put it on before walking back to Noel and James and when he saw me his eyes lighted up and opened the door for me .

James : Have her back before midnight 

Noel : Yes sir 

James laughed and so did Noel before he grabbed my hand in his and we walked out from the building and towards his car and he opened the door for me before and closing it when i sat in the car seat i buckled up and he also got in and we drove out from the campus .

( 35 minutes later )

We arrived at a fancy looking restaurant and we parked in a spot .

Noel : Don't open the door 

Then he got out and walked to my side where he opened my door and held his hand out for me to take so i did and he helped me out before closing the door and locking the car and we walked in the restaurant and towards this lady .

Noel : I got a table for Redwood 

The lady looked it up and smiled .

Lady : This way 

She walked in front of us before she stopped at a really nice looking table and Noel pulled the chair out for me before sitting down himself .

Lady : I will call somebody just wait a minute 

Then she smiled at us for the last time before walking away to the front and i looked around .

Noel : So dose this fancy restaurant smell bad ?

Jamie : Nope and i'm so glad and it also looked pretty 

Noel : But not as pretty as you 

Waitress : Good night you two here are the menus find something to eat and drink then just held your hands high and i will me here in any second 

Jamie : Thank you 

We gave her a smile before she gave us the menu's and walked away to a table and we began to search for something to eat and drink .

Noel : So did you find something ?

Jamie : Yes i did and did you ?

Noel : Yep 

Then he put his hand up and the waitress from before came to us in under a minute and we both told her what we wanted then she walked away with our order and we began to talk abou different things until our order came and we began to eat .

( 2 hours and 30 minutes later )

We where already done eating and we also already left that place and now we where seating outside on a wood bench looking at the sky for now 1 hour and i enjoyed it  .

Noel : It's time to bring you back home babe 

Jamie : Is it really ?

Noel : Yep it's 11 pm

I groaned but still got up and we went back to his car and we headed back to the campus then he came to my door and gave me a goodnight kiss before i walked in and i showered and told Lisa and James everything before falling asleep with a smile on my face .