I woke up to somebody placing small kisses all over my face then one on my lips and again all over my face and it felt nice to wake up like this i opened my eyes and saw a smiling Noel looking at me .

Noel : Good morning baby 

Jamie : Good morning Noel 

Then i cuddled more into his chest and he chuckled while placing a kiss on the side of my head .

Noel : Lisa made us some hangover breakfast so if you want we can go and eat 

Jamie : No i wanna go and take a shower first before changing 

Noel : You wanna wash my cum out from you pussy ?

He fake pouted and i playfully slapped him .

Jamie : Don't be a prev 

I sat up and opened my curtains before slowly getting out from my bed and grabbing some fresh underwear and clothes before walking out from my bedroom and into the bathroom . I took a long shower washing the sweat and the dirt off of my body before dying myself off and putting on some new fresh clothes and i also brushed my teeth and combed my hair before making my way into the kitchen .

 I took a long shower washing the sweat and the dirt off of my body before dying myself off and putting on some new fresh clothes and i also brushed my teeth and combed my hair before making my way into the kitchen

Jordan : Good morning twin sis i missed you 

Jordan said and took me into along hug then he pulled away and looked me over when his eyes stopped at my neck and he smirked while looking at Noel .

Jordan : Did you give her that ?

Noel : Yeah i did now everybody knows that she is taken and soon she will be also my girlfriend 

Jordan and Jamie : Don't be so cheesy i don't like it 

Me and Jordan both said at the same time which made the four of them laugh .

Jamie : Tyler what are you doing here because i'm sure as heck i don't remember seeing you here yesterday 

Tyler : Well i was here but i ended up sleeping in the bathtub 

I chuckled and sat down .

Jamie : Typical Tyler move 

Jordan : I know right he is such an idiot  

He said laughing at his best friend then Lisa handed me my plate .

Lisa : Here eat this i tried my best 

Jamie : You always do Lisa you don't have to tell us that all the time 

She chuckled and sat back down listening to the boys and i felt somebody kiss me head .

Noel : You smell so good baby 

Jamie : I like the way you say baby 

Noel : You do ?

I nodded while taking a bite out of my food .

Noel : Should i say it more often ?

Jamie : Yep 

Noel : Okay then i will 

He kissed me and went back to talking with the three guys while i listened to Lisa as she told me about her and her girlfriend's date the other night . I finished my food and washed the plates with Lisa's help then we played some games on James X-Box and mine Playstation .

James : I wanna take a nap so bye guys 

Jordan : Well me and Tyler are going back so we are leaving too 

Noel : And i need to  shower so bye 

They all turned to leave and Noel gave me a kiss before walking out after my brother and Tyler then me and Lisa cleaned up and i went to take a nap too .

( 4 hours later )

Jamie : So now that you have your clothes here you can stay nights too ?

Noel : Yep 

Okay let me tell you why Noel has his clothes in my room so he woke me 10 minutes ago that he is gonna come over and bring some of his clothes too so when he stays at night at mine he has clothes here so we packed his clothes into my closet and now it's fully full nothing is gonna fit in anymore .

Noel : So do you wanna watch some movie ?

Jamie : Yeah we could watch Outherbanks it's a new series on Netflix

Noel : Sounds good put it on 

( 30 minutes later ) 

I was still watching the movie but couldn't focus because Noel was sucking on my neck once again but this time on a different spot making me moan .

Jamie : Noel stop .... please i wanna watch .... this 

Noel stopped and looked at me .

Noel : Do you really want me to stop ?

Jamie : Well .... No but yes at the same time 

Noel chuckled and kissed me sucking my lower lip in his mouth then he pulled away leaving me wanting more and he knew that .

Jamie : You are a meanie 

I pouted and Noel shook his head .

Noel : You told me to stop so you can't tell me that i am the mean one 

Jamie : Well i can and i did 

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned back to the TV he pulled me to his side and closed his eyes .

Noel : It feels so good to have you in my arms J

Jamie : I like you too 

I kissed his mouth and it formed a smile which made me smile back at him then my door opened and Lisa gave us our dinner or Lunch whatever we wanted to call it then we ate it quick because we where really hungry and then placed it on my nightstand before she came back and took it with her and we thanked her as she left me room then we cuddled up and slowly fell asleep .