Jamie : But i don't wanna go 

Jordan : Sis come on it will be fun 

Jamie : Why do you always bringing me to party shouldn't you be acting like a big brother and don't let me go to them ?

Jordan rolled his eyes and said .

Jordan : I trust you Jamie and nobody would be that stupid to do something to you because the football captain would kill them and i would too 

Jamie : Come on Jordan let me stay here 

I begged him but did it help ..... nope he just stud up and walked to my closet to pick a outfit . I was arguing with Jordan about this party for 10 minutes but i gave up because it won't go anywhere and i knew that me nor him wouldn't win this so i just gave up .

Jordan : Here put this on and you won't need makeup because your beautiful without it 

Then he walked out closing the door behind him and i heard him and James talking . I looked back at the dress he picked out and dear god why did my own brother wanted every boy on that party come after me ? i literally don't understand .

 I looked back at the dress he picked out and dear god why did my own brother wanted every boy on that party come after me ? i literally don't understand

I put it on and walked out shooting glares at my own twin and he just smiled while him and James where gave each other a look that i couldn't understand .

Jamie : I hate you both 

James : Jamie we love you too and if you wanna have Noel all over you today then this is the way to make him tell you his real feelings towards you after he got jealous because some dudes will definitely make a move on you tonight 

Jordan : Well i still kinda like it but hate it at the same time 

Jamie : Then why did you choose it idiot ?

Jordan : Because i want you and Noel to be together already 

Jamie : You two are idiots i swear 

I shook my head and garbed my keys before we stepped out from our dorm . James locked the door and walked in front of us while Jordan was glaring at some boys who where eye raping me and i knew that this night will be so fucked up .

Jordan : When we get to the party i want you to be always where i can see you and when you go somewhere tell me because i wanna know where you are understand ?

Jamie : Crystal clear 

Jordan nodded and opened the door for me to get in before closing it and go and sit in the passenger seat . I buckled myself up and looked out the window until we arrived at this house where the party was being held we all got out and we walked in . As i stepped in i could see people drinking , dancing and of course making out but i was pulled away from the door by my wrist and was pulled towards the kitchen by Jordan and as we stepped in some of his teammates came up to us and began to talk with Jordan and James while i was just standing there .