It was Monday again and i already was tired. It's been two weeks since school started and i'm already dead . I was standing in the campus coffee shop to buy myself some coffee to go .

I bought my coffee and walked towards my building as always when i opened the door people where all over the place some of them where even running because probably they where late or something

I bought my coffee and walked towards my building as always when i opened the door people where all over the place some of them where even running because probably they where late or something . I began to make my way towards the Chef's classroom and i was excited to cook something delicious i just love food so bad as i entered i already saw Tyler and of course he was flirting with little slutty but i couldn't show my anger so i put a emotionless face on as i was walking i saw guys checking me out and they didn't even bother hiding it i rolled my eyes and took my seat slutty gave a smile and i gave one back even tho it was fake then got my cook book out and looked thru my cook book a little . After 5 minutes Chef came in with a boy and the bell rang so everybody took a seat and we all looked forwards .

Chef : Good Morning Class

Everybody : Good Morning Chef

Chef : Today we have a new student here so tell us something about yourself 

Xavier : My name is Xavier and i'm from Paris 

Every  girl in the class giggled at him and it made me and Tyler roll our eyes .

Chef : Well Xavier take a seat next to Jared in the back row and on the left 

And that was the sit next to me great his eyes found the seat then wandered towards me and when he saw me his smirk got even bigger if that's possible he walked towards his seat and sat down next to that guy . He smelled like mint and i kinda liked it but for sure Tyler smelled way better .

Chef : Okay now that we have that behind us let's pair up and start cooking 

Tyler put his hand on my thigh and i knew that i ain't getting far away from him today at all i groaned because i had a act to keep and banged my head on the table .

Chef : Jamie please be nicer 

Jamie : Can i change partners ?

Tyler and Chef : Nope 

Jamie : Nobody asked you shithead 

Tyler : Why are you keep hurting me J

Jamie : I didn't wanted to hurt you Tyler i just want to kill you each time you open your dirty mouth shithead 

Tyler : I'm telling this Jordan 

I gave him my middle finger and i started searching for the recipe when i found it me and Tyler started working on it but of course we started talking shit about each other and a couple of the kids in our class started laughing at us .

( 1 hour and 35 minutes later )

We where happily eating the meal we made when the bell rang everybody groaned and packed the left over meal in our lunchboxes that we always have to bring to the lesson after that i grabbed my leftover coffee and walked out from the building and making my way towards my other class and as i opened the door and walked in the hall somebody hugged me then pulled away .