It was Friday already and Tyler and me screamed at each other the hole week so nothing new happened anyways right now my brother is in my room and he is trying to take me to this party i don't even want to go .

Jordan : Oh come on J live a little 

Jamie : But i'm good i don't need some stupid ass party right now 

Jordan : I will drag you out from here J if i have to 

Jordan : J go and put on something for a party the come back here please 

I looked at him but i still didn't move .

Jordan : Jamie now 

He ordered and i groaned the walked over to my dresser and searched for some clothes then i found one and i showed it to Jordan he nodded the walked out from my room i pulled on this .

Then walked out and stud in front of my stupid as brother he looked at me then nodded .

Jordan : Okay now let's go 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to that party when we arrive Jordan searched for somebody when he spotted him or her he began to pull me with him again .

Jordan : Hey bro

He yelled over the loud music to some guy and he turned around and then it hit me of course it's him again Tyler .

Tyler : Hey bro why are you late ?

Jordan : Well i had to drag somebody with me 

Tyler then just notice me and i rolled my eyes stupid ass fuck boy .

Tyler : Well then let's go ad grab some drinks for you two 

Tyler let Jordan walk first and then he was waiting for me to move when Jordan noticed that i'm standing still and not moving at all he came back and took my hand again and began to pull me with him .

Jordan : Here have this 

he handed me something that smelled like death .

Tyler : It's not that bad 

I glared at him the took a sip well it wasn't that bad but i still hated it .

Jamie : What should i do now ?

Jordan : Go and find somebody to talk to

I looked at him as he is dumb he raised his eyebrows at me then said .

Jordan : Jamie now please 

I sigh then started walking .

(3 hours later ) 

I was still all alone and drunk as much as i loved to be home already i couldn't then i spotted Tyler walking towards me what dose he want from me again ? .

Tyler : Did you see Jordan somewhere ?

Jamie : Don't yo dare to tell me that he had gone back and didn't tell me 

Tyler : Well i can't find him anywhere

Jamie : Well then it's time for me to leave too 

Then i started walking but of course because of those stupid drinks i couldn't walk to far without falling but i at least fell into some cute guy's arms but before i knew i was pulled away by Tyler .

Tyler : I'm coming with you 

I wanted to argue but i knew that i wouldn't win anyways so i let him help me we where by the door of my dorm's already i opened the door and  we walked in .

Tyler : Go to your room and sleep 

I looked at my room door then back at him i pouted because it was to far away Tyler rolled his eyes then picked me up so that my body was against his and my legs wrapped around his waist and he began to walk towards my room .

Tyler : I swear you and your brother are the same while being drunk 

Then he opened my room door and he placed me on my bed but he fell on me and our moth touched the he quickly pulled away and looked at my face i would have pushed him away if i weren't this drunk but now i just let him kiss me again then it lead us to take off our clothes and before i realized what was happening we where already having sex and this night changed everything without s knowing .