Chapter 33

Louis is scared, so scared. He just admitted his feelings and Harry doesn't say a word. His heart is beating out of his chest and he is playing with his fingernails. Just as Louis is about to give up all hope, he hears Harry's voice.

"I love you too. God Lou you have no idea how much I love you." Harry takes Louis' face between his hands and kisses the boy passionately, putting all of his emotions into the kiss. Louis puts his arms around Harry's neck, wanting to be closer to the boy even though it isn't physically possible. "Do you?" Louis asks, reassuring he is not dreaming. "With all my heart, Louis William Tomlinson." Louis jumps into Harry's arms, straddling his waist as they kiss again. This moment is magical, for both boys it is.

"What do you think if I make reservations in the Italian restaurant for tonight? Just the two of us? I know you only have an half our to eat but...It might be nice and you said it's really good." The two boys are snuggling in Harry's bed like they always do during the break. "Let me talk to my boss. Maybe I can arrange I don't  have to stand in front of the restaurant. He owes me for carrying all those boxes." Louis jokes. "That'd be amazing. Tell me when you asked him and I'll make the reservations." Louis gives Harry a smile and kisses his lips. "I love you, Hazza. I finally can say it. I think I will tell you every five minutes. I love you! No wait, five seconds!" Harry can't hide a smile. He has never seen Louis this happy and it's all he need in life, a happy Louis.

"Tell me every second if you want to, I'll never get tired of it. I never felt this before, boo. It's a fucking cliché but fuck I love you." Louis kisses Harry, his hands roaming over the tall boys' body. "I wish I could stay here forever. But no, I have to be in that fucking kidsclub all afternoon. I want to be with you." Louis moves closer to Harry. "We have our date at the restaurant tonight, love. If you want we can go for a walk tonight after karaoke?" Harry suggests. "I don't care as long as I'm with you." Louis answers. "Didn't take you for a sap, Tomlinson." Harry jokes, poking the boy in the ribs. Louis giggles and it must be the most beautiful sound on this earth according to Harry. "Stop, Hazza! And I'm only a sap if I love someone." Harry's heart is beating very fast for the billionth time within the hour. He will never get tired of those words. "I love you too, Boo."

The afternoon was boring without Louis. Harry spent time with his two best friends, doing some activities with Payno. He visited Louis once to bring him a drink but the boy didn't have time for a chat. The kids were literally killing him. But there were two good things about his afternoon: Harry hasn't seen Caroline all day and Louis gets a half evening off so he only has to be on karaoke night.

Right now Harry is getting ready. Louis will be at his room in 10 minutes and he just wants to look good for the boy. He put some gel in his hair and is wearing a nice shirt with skinny jeans. He hopes Louis thinks he looks okay.

A few minutes later Harry hears someone knocking on his door. He opens it and sees the most beautiful creature on the earth in front. Louis has his fringe to the side and he is wearing a dark skinny jeans and a blue button up. "Sorry I'm early. I just missed you I guess." Louis says when he sees Harry just staring at him. Louis started to feel self-concious. Was his shirt ugly? Something in his hair? Don't tell him the zip of his trousers are open. "You look beautiful, boo." Harry says looking at the smaller boy. Louis' cheeks are pink and he bites his lip. "Look at yourself, Styles. I love your clothes but I wish I could take them off right now." Now it's Harry's time to blush. He grabs his stuff and then takes Louis' hand. It is time for their small date.

"That was literally the best lasagna I ever ate!" Harry says when they leave the restaurant, walking towards the stage. "Told you it's amazing. Are you singing tonight, angel?" Louis asks. "Maybe.. Are you?" Louis bites his lip, trying to hide a smile. "Yeah, yeah I think I will. Cheer me on?" Harry kisses Louis' temple. "Always."

When the boys arrive at the stage they see someone they don't want to see. Harry panics. Caroline is sitting with Niall and Shirley and Louis has to go backstage. He doesn't want to betray Louis by sitting with her now,  but he has no clue where to go. "Babe, it's okay you can sit with your friends. It's not like you are alone with her and I trust you. I love you." Louis kisses Harry shortly and Harry smiles. "Thanks, Lou you are the best." Louis looks weirdly at him. "Love, I will never say you can't hang out with someone. I will never isolate you from your friends. I'm not going to lie, I prefer if you are not alone with her but... Niall and Shirley are there as well. You love me, yeah?" Louis asks. Harry nods really hard. "With all my heart, boo." Louis smiles at the taller boy. "I trust you, Hazza. They are your friends. Go join them! I have to help Zayn a bit with the installation, then I promised Kelly and the kids to stay a bit with them but after that I'm all yours. Oh and don't keep a chair for me. I like sitting on your lap." Harry smiles, remembering the last karaoke night. "Do you think we will sing together again tonight? I really liked it last time."

"Me too, I loved it. Want to know a secret?" Louis asks. Harry nods. He wants to know every single thing about the boy. "I liked you before already so much. I was crazy for you but when we sang together and you looked me straight in the eyes I knew it: I love this boy and I doubt I will ever love someone like I love him. I was totally gone for you, still am." Harry answers the boy by pressing their lips together. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Louis Tomlinson."