Chapter 7

Louis is sitting in his room that he shares  with Zayn. "It was a good party, wasn't it? I'm still buzzing and it has been 5 days" Zayn says lighting up his cigarette. Louis only nods, taking a drag. "What's wrong, Tommo? You have been acting weird for almost a week now. Don't think I didn't notice." Zayn looks at his best friend with worried eyes. "Nothing Zayn, I'm fine." "Are you?" The black haired boy tries to make eye contact with his roommate. "Jesus, Zayn can you leave me alone? Or you know what, I'm going for a walk." The boy with the blue eyes stands up and heads towards the door. Zayn ignores his friend. He knows him already his whole life and is perfectly aware when his best friends needs alone time. "Louis?" Zayn says right before the other boy wants to leave the room. "What?" His voice was annoyed. "I don't know what happened but I think it kills him too." Louis body stiffens for a bit, but then keeps on walking. He needs to clear his head.

It's one in the night. Shirley and Niall went to sleep right after the show, but Harry can't fall asleep. Louis words he said a few days ago on the beach party  are still echoing in his head and it's more painful then it should. Of course Harry is just a guest, what did he expect? Just because Louis was nice to him didn't mean he considered Harry a friend. Louis is literally paid to be nice to people. And even if Harry had a chance being friends with the entertainer, he messed up during their dinner. 

Louis didn't even say 'hi' to Harry these last days. He totally ignored him. He even got less close to Niall and Shirley. Harry feels bad because his two best friends really like the blue eyed entertainer and he was ignoring them because of him.

On the positive side: Harry got close to Kennie these days. She's the only one managing to make Harry laugh. Harry has been doing her activities for the last few days and actually enjoys them. Tomorrow Kennie is off though so Louis does them. Guess  tomorrow Harry won't be really doing activities.

Harry's eyes don't want to shut and his body doesn't want to sleep. "I'm going for a walk." Harry says to himself. He grabs a pair of sweatpants, not even bothering to put a shirt on and his hair is in a messy bun. It's not like there are actually people out at 1:30 in the night.

When Harry is walking down on the beach, he sees a little light and a small figure. As he steps closer he hears the voice of the figure in front of him.

"Counted all my mistakes and there's only one. I'm here alone when you are gone... No. That's shit. That's just fucking crap you are writing, Tomlinson." The voice talks to himself after singing the previous words. Harry's heart stops. He should walk back to his room, but he doesn't want to. He is glued in the sand. "It wasn't that bad. I like it." Harry's voice was soft and scared. Louis turns around, his big blue eyes wide. "What are you doing here?" His voice isn't harsh like Harry expected it to be. "I couldn't sleep. I'm sorry I'll just go." The taller boy stutters. "No, stay it's fine. Did you really like it?" Louis eyes are looking straight into Harry's looking for confirmation. "I did. Maybe you could say 'Standing out from the list of the things I've done? You know because you were counting the mistakes and..." "That's brilliant." Louis whispers. He is typing on phone and starts to sing silently. "Counted all my mistakes and there's only one. Standing out from the list of the things I've done." Louis nods happily, a small smile creeping on his face. "That's really good, Harry. I didn't know you were a songwriter or that you could sing." Harry's heart is beating out of his chest. After almost a week he is talking to Louis again and he realises how much he missed the boys attention. "I majored in music." Louis beautiful eyes are shining in the moonlight. "That has always been my dream. So do you have songs of your own then?" Louis asks the younger boy. "Yeah, yeah I have. They are on my phone. Maybe..." "I'd love to hear them." Louis interrupts him, excitement clear in his voice. Harry takes his phone out of his pocket and looks for his own songs in his playlist. "I have a few, which one would you like to hear?" The curly boy asks. "All. I want to hear them all."

Louis and Harry have been on the beach now for over 2 hours and the sun is slowly rising. The two boys have been talking about music and songwriting, both of them talking passionately about their interest they have in common. "It's 4 in the morning. I literally have to be at rehearsals in 4 hours." Louis' raspy voice sounds. "Yeah, I should probably get a little bit of sleep too. I'm getting breakfast with Niall and Shirley at  9." Harry stands up and reaches out his hand to Louis so he can pull him up. The smaller boy looks at the large hand in front of him and takes it, smiling madly.

The two boys walk towards the hotel in silence. None of them say something. "That's my building." Louis says silently as the boys are on the domain of the hotel again. "Okay, right. Good night, or morning." Harry says hesitating. Harry wants to go to his own room but a high pitched voice stops him. "Harry?" Harry turns around, looking at the smaller boy in front of him. "I'm sorry. I lied. You do mean something to me for some weird reason and... It makes me feel weird I guess because  you should be just a guest. I missed you these daysb and if it's okay with you I'd like to be friends with you." The smaller boy is moving nervously around, almost rubbing his own arm off and Harry can't hide a smile. "I'd love to, Tommo." Louis eyes are leaving the ground, meeting the perfect green ones from the boy in front of him. "I'd love it if you call me Louis." Harry feels literally butterflies in his stomach but he tries to play it cool. "Okay, see you later, Louis." Louis bites his lip and nods. Without exchanging any other words the two boys go to their room, happier then ever.