Chapter 14

Louis, Kennie and Dani are cleaning up the backstage while the others are outside making sure everything is clean. Louis thinks about the plans he has with Harry and how they sang together. He feels butterflies in his stomach and he can't hide the huge smile he has on his face. He is falling for the curly lad. For the first time in 7 years he is falling in love again and it feels amazing. He will not fuck it up this time.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Kennie snaps. "Don't think it's any of your business, is it?" Louis snaps back. "Look, Tommo. I don't know what you are planning to do with Harry but stop it." Kendall says. "Didn't know I have to ask permission to you." Louis totally ignores the girl. "I'm serious. Harry is a decent lad and I like him. I don't want you and your toxic behaviour fuck him up like you always do." Those words hurt Louis, although he doesn't want to admit it. "Ken, calm down. It's quite obvious those two like each other and it's not just Lou playing games with him. Calm your tits, shut up and just clean your part. No reason to be a jealous bitch. " Dani says annoyed and defending her ex-lover.

Louis can always count on Danielle. They had a mutual break-up, completely drama free and no tears shed. Not because things weren't going right, but there wasn't any sexual attraction or passion. Louis and Danielle love each other, but they needed to be in a romantic relationship to realise that was only in a brother-sister way.  Louis will always protect Dani with his life and the other way around.

"Katie is literally crying at home over this asshole. She texted me everything, Tommo. She explained me how you seduced her and fucked her and after that just ignored her. Right after that you just turned to Harry. Are you going to do the same to him as well? Find someone else when you are bored of him? Because if you liked Harry that much you wouldn't have fucked Katie." Kennie says showing her phone, Katie's conversation open. Louis feels guilt washing over him. "Lou... Did you really do that?" Danielle looks at her friend, disappointment clear in her eyes. "Look, I don't care about Katie and I never did. She was just a fuck. I never told her I care about her or anything. Don't you dare comparing her to Harry. Harry is completely different and I care about him, a lot actually. He means so much to me and you have no clue what you are talking about." Louis feels anger boiling inside him.

"Tell yourself that, Tomlinson. We all know you are not capable of love. You just want to fuck. Harry is not even gay. He just comes out of a very serious relationship, you know that? He told me when you were busy fucking Katie. You didn't know, did you? He never told you? He did tell me. He doesn't even trust you, Tommo. He is a smart guy for not trusting you. No one should trust you. You don't deserve Zayn's and Dani's support all the time and you as hell don't deserve the attention Harry gives you. You will never be able to give Harry what he needs and that's love. Harry needs someone that cares about him and loves him. The only person you are able to love is yourself, Louis Tomlinson." You are disgusting and you will always be a nobody. You don't deserve love. You don't deserve Harry. You are a selfish asshole thinking only with his dick. Stay away from Harry. Let the guy be happy. Everybody is happier without you." Each word sounds softer and softer in Louis' head and a flashback from 7 years ago appears in front of his eyes. Louis starts to shake and tears are rolling down his cheeks. He hears voices, but everything is hollow like he is under water. He still can make out some insults Kendall is throwing at him and Dani screaming at her to shut up. Louis' breath isn't regular anymore and he is stuck in a panic attack. He has been doing so fine for so long. The only thing he hears is Danielle screaming for Zayn, begging him for help.

Zayn and Dani are in the car. Louis is laying down in the back sleeping. "So what's the plan?" Dani asks Zayn. "Simon gave him 3 days off. He's staying at my father's house. He can sleep in his old room. My sister will be home all day so everything should be fine. My father will look after him when he's back from the restaurant. Tomorrow I'm off as well so I'll go home to take care of him and talk to him. I can't have Louis in that same state again." Zayn says worried about his best friend. "When we are back in the hotel I will kill that bitch." Danielle mumbles. Zayn nods, not losing sight of the road. "I'll help you and I'll enjoy it. Nobody hurts my friend like this."

Zayn feels pain in his heart when he thinks about Louis in the backstage an hour ago.

Zayn was unplugging all the cables of the stage when he hears someone scream his name. "ZAYN! COME! IT'S LOUIS!" Zayn drops everything when he hears that name. He runs to the backstage and his heart breaks when he sees his best friend laying on the floor, hugging his knees, shaking, crying and breathing uneven. "I'm sorry, I didn't want this to happen." Kendall says. "Shut up you hypocritic whore. This is exactly what you wanted. You just can't stand Harry likes Lou way more then you. I fucking hate you!" Dani is crying furiously and Liam is trying to calm her down. Eleanor goes to Kendall and leads her out of the backstage.

"Louis, Louis I need you to breath for me okay. This is Zayn. Everything is okay. You are okay." Zayn takes Louis' small hands in his own bigger ones and does his best to calm him down. "Here's some water." Dani gives a bottle of water and Zayn opens it, holding it against Louis' tin lips. "Come on buddy, drink." Louis takes small sips and a small smile appears on Zayn's face. "Now try to sleep, okay Lou? We'll bring you some place safe." Zayn coos his friend. Almost immediately Louis' eyes fall down and Zayn carries him towards his car. "I'm coming with you!" Dani says. Zayn only nods. "I'll clean up everything here. Just text me how Tommo is doing, okay?" Liam asks. Both of them nod, stepping in the car driving to Zayn's house.

Totally unaware of what's happening, Harry is laying in his room. He has been excited but every minute the excitement fades as Louis should have been here already an hour ago. Harry wishes he had the boys number so he could text him, but he doesn't. After 1,5 hour he finally hears a knock on his door. A big smile appears on the curly boys' face but curiosity washes over him as he sees an envelope.

When he opens it he sees a conversation on facebook messenger that's printed out. He doesn't know who was the receiver, but the name 'Katie' on top wakes Harry's interest.

Harry's heart breaks completely when he reads the conversation where Katie says Louis fucked her and then just started to ignore her and how her heart is aching. Harry doesn't like Katie, but nobody deserves to be threated like this. Tears are escaping his eyes. Maybe he should be happy Louis didn't show up. He prefers to be ignored before the fucking and using, not after...