Chapter 43

The next morning Harry is awake first. He smiles at Louis laying down next to him, or more on him. The boy hasn't moved an inch and is still clenching on Harry. He looks like a little monkey. Harry chuckles with his own thoughts before waking up the love of his life. "Boo, wake up." Harry kisses his lips softly and Louis moans. "Mmm... That's a nice wake up call. Next time I expect a blowjob." He jokes, winking at his boyfriend. "You've been awake for like a second and the first thing you think about is sex? You're unbelievable Tomlinson. I shouldn't be shocked though after unpacking your suitcase. Don't think I'll be able to walk like ever if we used every single condom you brought. " Harry gives Louis a playful smile, winking back at the beautiful boy. "Can you blame me? Worlds hottest guy is my boyfriend. Now come here. I want more kisses." Louis places his hand on the back of Harry's head to pull him closer to him. He connects their lips again, enjoying how Harry's plumb ones feel against his tin lips. The kiss is getting hotter and hotter, both boys want to be in control. "What do you think about using the first one?" Louis whispers in Harry's ear, biting his earlobe. "Just fuck me already." Harry moans, horribly turned on. "As you wish, love."

"Hazza, sex makes me hungry. I want pancakes." Louis says after both boys come out of the shower. "Make pancakes then, Lou. We've brought stuff for it with us. I put it in the fridge yesterday night." Harry answers. Simply but effective.

"The last seven years of my life I've lived with a professional cook and in an all inclusive hotel. Do you think I can cook? I haven't even made toast in my life. I can't make pancakes. Please be a good hubby and make them for me?" Louis looks at Harry with puppy eyes and a pouting lip.

"You don't know how to make pancakes? Babe, you're 24! Fine, I'll make them but you are not just going to escape towards the tv-room. You are going to help me. I'll teach you so you can make them next time." Louis secretly rolls his eyes. He doesn't like to cook or clean. Household tasks are not his cup of tea. Can you blame him? He lives in an hotel with a 24 hour buffet and bar, housekeeping that makes his bed and staff that washes his clothes. "Fine I'll help you. Just tell me what to do Chef Harry."

"If you could just whisk that, could be really helpful."  Harry hands over a bowl full of ingredients and a weird kind of thing. Louis is not sure what it is and he looks at it like it comes from another planet. "How do you whisk?" Harry looks weirdly at the boy next to him. He smiles but when he sees Louis is serious, he takes over the bowl.

"Okay, just look at me." Harry starts to whisk and Louis looks at him carefully. "Okay, I think I can do it now." Louis takes over the bowl and makes the same movements as Harry did.

"Is it good like this?" Louis hands the bows to Harry, his clothes covered in dough. Harry smiles when he sees a little dough on his nose. He takes the bowl from his boyfriend and licks his nose. "Hey!" Louis says, rubbing his nose. "You've done it perfectly love." Louis has a big smile on his face. Harry swears he looks like a proud kid and it makes his heart swell. How can someone be so teasing and flirty but at the same time so innocent and childish?

"These pancakes were so much better as the ones we have in the hotel. You're the best cook in the world, Hazza. When we live together I will make you cook every single day!" Harry's heart skips a beat when Louis says those words. Louis is talking about his future... and it includes him and Harry living together. It reminds Harry he has to talk to Louis about what's going to happen after Harry's holiday is over. Harry shakes his head. He is not going to have that talk today. Today is a good day. They had amazing sex, had a nice shower together, cooked together and ate together. Today is not going to be ruined by negative thoughts. Today it's going to be just Louis and Harry, Harry and Louis being happy. They deserve a relaxing day.

"So, what do you want to do today, boo?" Harry is washing the dishes and Louis is drying, putting the silverware back in the cupboards. "Nothing too exhausting. Maybe just go down to the beach? You're still a bottle of milk after being here for more then a month. It's impressive, babe." Harry rolls his eyes. "You calling me a bottle of milk annoyed me on our first day together and it still annoys me today. Don't call me milk, Tomlinson. I did tan. Look?" Harry pulls down his shorts a bit, showing a white line. "Pull that pair of shorts down one more inch and I'll ravage you right here and right now, Styles." Louis says biting his lip. "I think I slowly start to understand the amount of condoms in your suitcase." Harry jokes. "You will bring this up for the whole week, won't you?" Harry nods proudly. "Yup." Popping the 't'. "You are awful. Now go change in swimming shorts, love. And put on sunscreen. I don't want you to get burned. I'm planning on some skin to skin time tonight." Louis winks, drying the last fork. "You are such a hormonal teenager." Harry rolls his eyes. "Don't act like you don't love it." Louis blows Harry a kiss and leaves the kitchen. That boy is something.

The two boys are laying on the beach. Harry fell asleep quite quickly as he didn't have that much sleep after unpacking. Louis is another story. He has way too much energy. An evil smile appears on his face when he hears Harry snore a little. He start to push sand on Harry's body, slowly covering every single part of his body.

After a while Harry wakes up. His nose is itching. When he wants to scratch, he feels he can't move his arms. "What... Louuuuu!" Harry moans as he see his covered in sand. "Hello, love. Had a nice nap?" Louis asks innocently. "Please free me. My nose is itching like crazy." Louis laughs and rolls over to Harry, liking his nose. "Why did you do that?" Harry whines. "You licked my nose as well this morning." The smaller boy explains. "Okay, fine but can you please get me out now." Harry begs. Louis doesn't respond, only pecks Harry's lips. "It's nice. I can kiss you now whenever I want." Louis wiggles his eyebrows. "Boo... Please?" Harry begs. "What's the magic word?" Louis asks smirking. "I'll take you back to the house right now and give you a blowjob."

Louis didn't need more. He freed Harry within seconds, enjoying his reward later.