Autumn Rain

Lou, you know how much I fucking love you! You are everything to me! You're my whole world! You are my fucking soulmate!" Harry says, tears appearing in his eyes. "Oh yeah, am I? Am I really? Because last time I checked you don't even want to hold my hand in public, Harry. What is it? Are you ashamed of me? Am I not good enough for you and your prestigious world you are living in? Were you just scared to tell me to leave when I followed you back here? Because if you don't want me, tell me then!" Louis is full out crying, hands in his hair. "I love you so much, Lou. How many times do I need to tell you this?" Harry grabs Louis hands, wanting to show the boy how much he loves him. "Then why are you hiding me, Hazza?"

It's easy to fall in love when you are surrounded by the ocean, a lot of sun and the holiday feelings. There is no stress, no obligations and everything just falls into place.

Harry and Louis fell in love on a beautiful tropical island. But what happens when the two boys live together in the UK? It's easy to come out as gay in front of people you don't know, but is it as easy when you are surrounded by the people you grew up with? And on top of that being signed with a homophobic label doesn't help the situation at all when you are living with your boyfriend.

The first chapter is up. Like I did with this book , I will try to publish every day, even more chapters if possible!