Chapter 44

The guys have been spending five days now in the beach house. Five days including take out, days on the beach, movie nights, cuddling and sex... A massive amount of sex. Tonight would be their last night in the beach house and tomorrow in the evening they would go back as Louis has to work again after tomorrow. Both boys decided it's a good idea to give a small party on their last night so they invited Zayn, Dani, Payno, Niall and Shirley.

"Are you ready love?" Harry asks waiting in front of the door. The boys have to do some shopping for the party tonight. The only thing they have in their fridge is left over pizza. "Just a second!" Louis says concentrating on his phone. "What are you doing?" Harry asks. "Flappy bird." Harry rolls his eyes and pulls the phone out of Louis' small hands. "Hazz! I was so close to my highscore!"

"I'm sure you will even do better next time. Now we have to go to the supermarket. So move that sexy ass of yours, put on some shoes and a shirt so we can go. Louis rolls his eyes and does what Harry says.

"Is that my shirt?" Harry asks as Louis comes back with an oversized t-shirt. "Yeah, I like wearing your stuff. It's big and smells like you." Harry looks fondly at his boyfriend and grabs his hand. "Let's go."

"Oh! Mini pizza's! We can have mini pizza's as snacks tonight!" Louis says running to the freezer, taking out the box. "Babe, we've eaten pizza like 3 times this week. Do you really want it as a snack?" Harry asks. Louis nods. "The one with ham or salami?" Louis asks holding the two boxes. "Or you know what? We'll have both." Louis throws the boxes in the cart and they continue shopping. Harry shakes his head. Sometimes he really feels like he is dating a five year old.

"I can't believe we had to pay over 50 euros in a supermarket on an island where everything is cheap." Harry sighs as he is organising the groceries. "We can invite the whole island to this party. We've got enough food and drinks for the whole hotel." Harry continues. "Don't overreact, love. We have Niall coming. I only had lunch a few times with him but I noticed how that guy can eat. He'll probably finishes 2 bags of crisps by himself." Harry looks up and nods. "You have a point there. Hey, can you hand me the bottle of wine?" Louis jumps of the counter and gives the bottle to Harry. "Thanks, babe." Harry thanks his boyfriend as he looks for a place for the wine in the fridge. "No worries. You know, it feels like we are a proper couple." Louis says smiling. "And what are we according to you, Lou? Because I was kind of hoping we were already a proper couple." Harry says waiting for his boyfriends answer.

"That's not what I meant Hazza! Of course we are a propre couple. I just mean that...like we cooked together and we sleep all the time together and now we went grocery shopping together. It's like we're living together and I really want us to be forever like this one day." Louis admits. This would be the perfect moment for Harry to talk about their future, about what happens when Harry's holiday is over. But the party is today, Harry doesn't want to ruin the mood for Louis. His boyfriend is looking so forward to it. No, now is not the moment. Tomorrow there is still time to talk.

"I want us to be like that as well. I really want to wake up next to you and cook for your lazy ass every single day for the rest of my life." Louis slaps him playfully. "I'm not lazy. I just don't like cooking!" Louis defends himself. "Or cleaning, or doing groceries, or..." "We get the point Styles. Now stop being mean and kiss me you fool!" Louis grabs Harry by the collar of his shirt and connects their lips.

"GUYS!" Louis screams loud when Zayn's car drives on the driveway. "Lou!" Dani jumps out of the car, straight into Louis' arms. "HAZ!" Niall runs towards Harry and hugs his best friend. "I'll be so happy when you are back in the hotel. It's quite without the two of you. No people are being pushed in the pool and no one is flirting disgustingly." Harry elbows his friend but smiles. "I miss you too, Nialler. Let's go inside. We have loads of snacks so you'll be happy." A big smile appears on Niall's face. "You know me so well, Haz."

"Thank Louis. He bought the whole supermarket using you as an excuse." Harry says pointing at his boyfriend. "And that's exactly why I'm routing for you and Harry! You're a good lad, Tommo!" Niall goes to the entertainer and gives him a fistbump. "No worries, Niall. Not going to lie, I'm sharing your passion for food."

"Oh, Payno come on lad!" Louis says as Liam drops his bottle of beer. "I'm so sorry, I'll clean it up. Where are the supplies?" Liam asks. "Don't worry, I got it." Harry walks towards the supplycloset and takes everything he needs, cleaning up the mess. "You're such a housewife, babe." Louis shakes his head and watches fondly at Harry when he cleans up the mess. "One of us has to be, right love? If we're depending on you we are living in a dumpster." Harry jokes. "I'm not even going to be offended, it's the truth." Louis says before pecking Harry's cheek. "God, get married already." Shirley jokes. Both of the boys look at the floor, hiding their blush, both thinking about how it would be.

It's two in the night and the party is still going on. The friends have put on some music. They are all having a good time talking, drinking and eating loads of snacks. "I'll fill the bowl of crisps." Harry stands up, takes the empty bowl from the table. When Harry stands up Louis slaps his ass playfully, winking at the boy. "You two are so gross." Niall says looking at the pair. "Shut up." Louis and Harry say in unison, both starting to laugh when they noticed. "I'll help Harry with the crisps if we ever want some more." Zayn says, pulling his arm over Harry's shoulder and leading him to the kitchen.

"Have you talked to Louis about you know what?" is the first thing that leaves Zayn's lips. "No, I will tomorrow. I'm scared, Zayn. These days were so perfect. I want this for us every single day of our lives. I don't want to let go of this. I don't want this to stop. I'm just scared we... We won't agree." Harry bites his lip. "Agree about what?" Louis storms in the kitchen, watching his best friend and boyfriend suspiciously. Harry's heart is beating fast. This was for sure not the moment of the talk. "About what kind of crisps we should take. You want barbecue or salt and pepper?" Zayn asks. Harry sighs relieved. "Harry knows me well enough, don't you babe." Louis stands on his toes so he can kiss the taller boy. "Barbecue it is."

The friends stayed for one more hour and then Zayn drove them back to the hotel, him being the only sober one. Both boys say goodbye to them, and when the car is out of sight Louis pushes Harry against the wall pressing his lips harshly on Harry's. "I've been waiting to do that all night. We'll clean the mess tomorrow. Now I just want you, babe."