Chapter 15

Harry is sitting with his two best friends on the beach. He really doesn't want to see Louis now and the chance is a lot smaller he comes there. Around the pool he is forced to see the smaller boy. Harry told everything to Niall and Shirley. They both gave him a look full of sympathy and fulfilling Harry's wish of not speaking about the entertainer.

"I'm going to the pool bar for a drink. Haz, do you want something?" Niall asks his best friend. Harry shakes his head. "I'm fine. I still have got a bottle of water." Niall asks Shirley the same question who orders a coke.

"I still think it's a strange story. Maybe you should talk to Louis." Shirley says as Niall is out of sight. "Shirley, I don't want to talk about it." Harry's voice is as cold as ice. "I just want to help you, Haz. No need to get al snappy. You look horrible and I don't say you have to hang out with him. A talk can also mean closure, you know." Harry wants to answer but gets interrupted by a female voice.

"Hey, Harry! Niall told me I could find you here." In front of him stands Kennie. Harry is shocked as he looks at her face. She has a black eye and her cheek is covered with scratches. "Ken? Jesus what happened to you?" Harry looks worriedly at the girl. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm fine." She has a fake smile plastered on her face. "HARRYYYYYYY!" He hears a bunch of people scream. He turns around and he sees the teenage club, lead by Dani. He waves at them, giving them his smile. When Harry looks closer he sees Dani's cheek is thick.

"Did you fight with Dani?" Harry asks confused. Kennie wants to answer but got interrupted by a manly voice. "You shouldn't show your face here after what you've done. Go back and prepare your activity." Zayn's voice is hard and his eyes send daggers to Kennie. He has never seen Zayn like this. Zayn is the relaxed and laid back guy. He is not... Like this." "I'll see you later, Harry." Kennie whispers. Harry is confused, really confused. What the hell is going on?

"I'm here for Louis." Zayn says and immediately Harry's face turns cold. "Than you can turn back. He has a mouth himself." Harry snaps. "I'm so sorry, Haz. I tried to keep him away but he insisted on talking to you." Niall apologises. Harry just nods at his friend, knowing it's not his mistake.

"Look, I know you think he stood you up but I didn't know you would make such a big deal about it. Look, it's not Lou's mistake." Zayn explains. "I don't need any explanation, Zayn. He stood me up and I'm fine with it. I'm happy about it. I don't want to hang out with someone who fucks people and then ignores them." Zayn's eyes go wide. "How do you know?" Harry rolls his eyes. "Look I don't want to be a part of Louis' sick little game. I don't need it, okay. I've been through enough lately without being considered some kind of toy." Harry tries to hide the pain in his voice but fails miserably. "How do you know?" Zayn asks again, totally ignoring what Harry just said. Harry sighs and for some reason he starts to explain Zayn about the envelope.

"Katie meant nothing to Louis and Louis always made that very clear. You should know that. Yes, they fucked, but Louis always told her it was just for fun. He would never play with someone's emotions intentionally. " Zayn says after Harry explained everything. Harry cringes when he hears the word 'fucked'. "I don't care. I..." Harry gets interrupted by Zayn. "Louis didn't ditch you yesterday. He got a panic attack and Dani and I drove him to my place. He is staying there now for 3 days. Look, If I didn't have to I wouldn't have come to you. But Lou has been crying your name in his sleep repeatedly and I'm really worried about him. I will not get him out alone this time, Harry and I need you." Zayn looks at Harry with so many emotions in his eyes it almost makes Harry cry. "Harry, Louis is my best friend in the world and I'm hopeless. I see him suffer and I have no clue what to do. The first thing he said waking up was that he had to go to you, apologizing for not showing up. God, Harry you have no idea what kind of influence you have on him. He cares so much about you and please stop acting like you don't care about him. I know you do. I see how you look at him. I saw you looking at him yesterday when you were singing. I beg you, Harry. Please come with me. He needs you so much." It's hard for Harry to see someone like Zayn so emotional. Harry looks at his left, where his friends are sitting. "I think you should go, Haz." Shirley says. "She is right. It's better for yourself as well." Niall continues. Harry nods, trying to fight his tears. "I'm going to change. I'll see you in reception in half an hour."

Harry is sitting in the passengers seat next to Zayn. "Kennie and Danni's face, has it something to do with Louis?" Harry asks, breaking the silence. Zayn only nods. "Danni went crazy after we dropped Lou off at my place."

"Danielle, calm down a bit." Zayn says trying to calm down his friend. "Calm down? Zayn have you seen Lou? I have never seen him like this. It's all her mistake!" Zayn and Danielle just came back from Zayn's house and Danielle is walking towards Kendalls room furiously.

Danielle knocks and a few seconds later Kendall opens the door. Kendall wants to talk but is shut up by Dani who slaps her right in the face. Danielle's ring makes scratches on the other girl's cheek and Zayn just stands there in shock. Danielle is a lovely girl who would never use violence. She couldn't hurt a fly, yet here she is slapping Kendall in the face.

"God I hate you so much! You have no idea how you hurt Lou! You are such a bitch! Danielle wants to slap her again but got caught off guard when Kendall hits her first, right on her left cheek. "You are going down." Danielle hisses. Zayn starts to panic as the two girls almost kill each other. They are scratching, pulling eachothers hair. Eleonor is always in her room, of course now she isn't when Zayn needs her. He quickly runs to the door from the twins. "Hey, what's up? Is Lou okay?" Payno opens the door. "Just come." Zayn mummers. The three boys run together towards Kendall's room where the two girls are wrestling. Meanwhile El arrived as well, trying to separate the girls but without any success.

"How did Kennie hurt Lou?" Harry asks after Zayn told him the story. "That's Lou's story to tell, Harry, not mine. I'm sorry." Harry only nods, staring out of the window. He came on this holiday to relax. He would never have expected this kind of drama.

"We are here." Zayn says stopping in front of a huge house. Harry's eyes pop out of his head. It's extremely gorgeous. Zayn stops the car and Harry steps out slowly. He follows Zayn towards the house. He is scared to see Louis. He is so angry with the boy but knowing Louis  called out for him warms his heart. Harry wants to believe he is something more to Louis after what Zayn told him, really. He just can't completely yet. Louis said on the boat he shouldn't be jealous at Katie and apparently he really should have been. He doesn't know what to believe.

"He is in this room." Zayn says stopping in front of a white door. Harry pulls down the handle very slowly, just to reveal a heart breaking scene. Louis is sitting on his bed, knees up, crying like a baby. Harry forgets immediately about all the anger he has inside him. He can't see Louis like this. He needs to see that smile again.