Chapter 27

Harry is thinking. Louis explained him once where his room is but he isn't exactly sure and he also forgot the number. Harry decides to do the only thing he can do. Knock on every single door.

After a few doors someone opens. "Harry, what are you doing here?" Dani asks. Oh right, she is off. "I'm looking for Louis, I need to talk to him." The tall boys says. "Why? What did you do? You better not hurt him, Styles." The small girl threatens. "What happened?"

Harry explained the situation. He also said in all honesty he did complain about Louis but only the first days and when Louis ignored him. Danielle nods understanding but anger is also visible. "I get it. I believe you don't have bad intentions with our small bean. God I'm going to kill that fake barbie. I hate her so much. Anyway, Louis is number 17, only 3 doors further. Good luck, Harry. Don't think it will be a very big deal. Lou will understand." Harry nods, hoping the girl is right.

When Harry is in front of number 17 he knocks on the door. He doesn't say anything, scared the boy wouldn't open the door if he hears his voice. After a few seconds the door opens and Harry's heart breaks. Louis' eyes are swollen. "Wrong room. Kendall's number 15. I bet she would love to talk shit about me together with you. Apparently that's your hobby. " The boy mumbles. "Lou, let me explain." Harry begs. Louis nods and leaving the door open. He really wants Harry to have a good explanation because he doesn't know what he would do when he loses the boy.

"Kendall came to me to apologise again, saying she missed me." He starts. "But I told her I don't need her apologies and that I hate her for hurting you. That you are the most amazing human being. After I said that she started to act like an even bigger bitch, saying I'm a hypocrite by calling you that because I've talked bad about you as well. I'm not going to lie to you, Lou. I did talk bad about you. The first days and when you ignored me I can't remember saying one good word about you actually. But back then I didn't know you, babe. I was stupid and I had no idea who you were and how amazing you are. But I promise you, I never said one bad word about you after we talked it out, not even when the stuff with Katie was going on. I'd never do that to you, Lou."

Louis bites his lip, looking at the ground. He is ashamed he thought so bad about his Harry. He knows the boy would never intentionally hurt him. God he is such a drama queen. "Sorry, Hazza. I overreacted. It's just..." Harry kisses Louis' lips. "No need to explain, babe. It's fine. Just know that there is no way in hell I'd say anything bad about you." A big smile forms on Louis' face. "I'd never say anything bad about you either. I'm sorry you have to handle me and my self-conscious ass." Louis mumbles ashamed. "I love handling your ass." Harry winks while slapping Louis' ass playfully. "God, you're such a tease, Styles. What do you think, now we are here, alone, want to make out in my bed?" Louis asks, playing with the hem of Harry's shirt. "Mmm, you don't have to ask me twice baby." Louis smiles and while kissing he pulls Harry on his bed with him. He is lucky to be able to kiss that boy.

Like promised Louis is playing pool games with the teens in the afternoon. He promised them pool Olympics and he divided the group in two equal teams. One team is lead by himself and the other team by Harry. Of course Louis had to drag him into the game as well. He wants to spend every second possible with his boy.

Louis' team named themselves The Tommo's while Harry's team named themselves 'The Avocados'. First the teens were hesitant about that name, but when Harry explained it would annoy Tommo they agreed within seconds.

"I can't believe you called your team fooking avocado's" Louis says grumpy. "Why, it reminds me of you in the restaurant." Harry smiles. "You were so eavesdropping that day." Louis winks. Harry nods. "Yeah, no more need to deny that. I was."

"Okay, guys! The first game is easy. Each team has a floatie. You have to jump on the floatie, race to the other side of the pool and back. You touch the hand of the other teammate and from that moment the next one can jump on. The team that finishes first, wins. Harry and I are the last ones." Louis explains. The teams are enthusiastic and when Louis gives the startsign, they begin their race.

"COME ON SOPHIA! SWIM! PRETEND THERE'S A SHARK BEHIND YOU!" Louis screams when he notices Harry's team has advantage. "SHUT UP, TOMMO! I'M NOT AN OLYMPIAN, OKAY!" The girl screams back. "I SEE!" Harry slaps Louis playfully. "Calm down, Tommo. Just accept you are going to lose." On that note the last kid from Harry's team arrives and Harry touches his hand and jumps on the floatie.

A few seconds later Sophia arrives and Louis jumps on the floatie like his life depends on it. When he is on his way back, Harry is only a few inches away from him. Louis has an evil smile on his face and when Harry is almost at the finish, he pulls his foot which makes him fall of the floatie right in front of the finish, letting Louis win. "YEAH, GOOD ONE TOMMO!" Tristan screams, giving the entertainer a fistbump. "That was so unfair!" Lola complains. Harry's team start to protest and when Harry is out of the pool, he picks up Louis and throws him in. "5-6! The games are back on!" Zayn's voice sounds through the speaker. "Hey!" Louis screams when he is back up. "Sorry, Tommo. But you deserved that." Harry winks.

The teens played a few more other games and now it's time for the last round: Waterpolo. This game would decide which teams wins. The game was hard for Louis as it was played in the deep end of the pool. And let's be honest, Louis is not the tallest person around. "Okay, ready, set, go!" Louis throws the ball in the air, slightly more to the side of his team. Are you even shocked he is cheating?

The score is now 4-4 and the matchpoint is going on.

"Yes, pass!" Louis screams when someone of his team has the ball. The boy throws the ball at Louis and just when Louis is about to catch it, a tall figure jumps in front of him, catching it for him. "Sorry, babe." Harry whispers. Louis jumps on his back, trying to steal the ball back but Harry barely notices the small figure. He passes the ball to one of his team members and... They scores... The Avocado's win. Harry goes to his group and they cheer happily. "It's okay guys, we did our best. The other team just cheated!" Louis begins his peptalk. "Excuse me?" Harry says turning around, hearing Louis' words. "Is the master of cheating accusing us?" he continues. "Shut up, Harold. I didn't cheat, right guys?" He asks his team. Of course they all agree with him and Harry rolls his eyes. "Now let's go! I promised ice cream didn't I?" Louis says. They all go happily out of the pool and just when Harry pushes himself out, Louis pushes him back in. "Another score for Tommo!" Zayn screams through the microphone. Harry rolls his eyes and leaves the pool again. "Didn't know you were such a sore loser, babe." Harry whispers in Louis' ear. Louis, still being winded up from the games turns around and whispers back: "Keep trying to tempt me like that and I will show you what sore is, love" Harry bites his lips, trying to fight the arousal. Only Louis can turn him on in literally one second.