𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦

Word count: 1326
third person
It was a normal day at the Salvatore school the witches, werewolves, vampires and others were all in class except for Hope, Landon, Lizzie, and Mg. Who was making their way to dr. Saltzman's office because they got called in because Alaric needed their help with a case. Landon looks over at Hope and Lizzie. "What's going on?" He asked. "He needs our help getting some kid." Lizzie said, "mmm makes sense. What is it this time?" Hope asked. "Not sure." Lizzie replied before they walked into Alaric's office. "Hello dr. S." Mg says. "Hello guys. So in case you're wondering why you're not in class we did your help. To get a possible hybrid baby. Her parents were killed in a fire last week and we fear the witch community may kill it because it's half werewolf. So I need you four to go to New Orleans and get the child." Hope nods "Well get it and protect it no matter what." Hope said having a soft spot for kids. "Yes we will sir." Landon agreed. Lizzie just nods but then smiled. "Road trip!" She says. "Nope it's a mission." Hope said. "Actually it's both!" Mg says he seemed excited  about the trip/mission. Landon agreed with Mg. Finally they all went to their rooms packed a small bag before walking to the car. Alaric drove of course, Lizzie sat in the passenger seat. Mg sat in the very back. And Landon and Hope sat next to each other in the back. "Okay you kids ready to go?" Alaric asked. "Yes we are." Lizzie answered for all of them. Alaric nods before starting to drive. They talked most of the ride until the subject of babies came up. And that's when Hope went completely silent. Landon looks over at her concerned for his girlfriend. "Hey babe, you okay?" Hope nodded "yes I'm fine." She said. Landon looked as if he didn't believe her but knew she didn't want to talk about it in front of everyone so instead he just put his arm around her and pulled her close. Hope lays her head on his shoulder as he comforted her. Finally they arrived in New Orleans.  We got there just in time because the elder witches we're trying to sacrifice the baby. Hope threw the witches away from the baby with her magic. The witches just got up and we're not happy and threw Hope. Landon at this point wanted to hurt them for messing with his girlfriend and trying to kill a baby. Lizzie helped Hope up before both of them doing a spell to knock them out. Then Landon grabbed the baby. "Come on let's get out of here." Landon said still holding onto the baby before walking back to the car. Hope, Lizzie, Mg, and Alaric did the same. Hope looks over at Landon who was holding the baby and smiling like he was it's father. Hope thought it was adorable but it also made her sad knowing that he wouldn't be able to have kids at least not with her. Landon looks over at Hope. "Do you want to hold her?" He asked seeing Hope looking at them. "Sure." Hope said with a smile before Landon handed the baby to her. Hope held the baby and smiled. Landon put his arm around her and she put her head on his chest and held the baby. Back at the motel Alaric had taken the baby from Hope and Landon to feed it and put it too bed. Landon and Hope were sharing a room, Lizzie and Mg were also sharing a room. They sat in silence for a while before Landon started talking. "Babe I have a question." He said. Hope looks at him. "What's up?" She asked. "Do you want kids? I mean not right now of course but I'm the future." Landon asked. Hope broke down crying right then and there she would normally never do this in front of anyone but couldn't control it. Landon was very worried and instantly hugged her. "Hey baby what's wrong?" He asked as he held her trying to calm her down. "I can't get pregnant." Hope says as she cries thinking he would leave her. "Wait what do you mean?" He asked just thinking she meant not then. "I can't have kids my grandma cursed me when I was 13. We can't have kids." Hope said now even more upset then she already was. Landon was also upset about that but not with her of course. "That's horrible who would do such a thing." He said getting a little annoyed. Hope was now worried that he would break up with her she could tell he was annoyed and upset so she didn't say anything just tried not to be more upset. Landon looks at his girlfriend before holding her hands. "Baby it's okay we can figure something out, or if not we'll just adopt." He said. "But.. you don't have want to leave me?" Hope asked. "Of course not I love you so much always and forever." Landon said before gently kissing her. "I love you too." Hope said before kissing him back. "You know what screw it let's try." Hope said to him Landon replied with a nod before making the kiss deeper. Hope removed her shirt and Landon did the same. And well we all knows what happens next. Later after that Hope was now currently asleep on Landon's chest he then heard a heartbeat that was most likely Hope's but is kinda felt like it was too loud to be just one heartbeat he ended up thinking she was pregnant or maybe he just hoped she was. Even though they were both only 19 he wanted a future with her, and he wanted to live all in like Raf had said.. A week later everyone was back at the Salvatore school. The baby they saved got adopted by Bonnie Bennett. Everyone was back in class one day when working on a test that's when Hope got sick she ran out of class to the bathroom and threw up she didn't really think anything of it until it happened 4 more times that same day. That's when she decided to just go to her room and rest. Landon was very worried about her and of course he went to take care of her he knocked on the door. Hope says "come in." Hope says. Landon then walks in to see his girlfriend sitting on the bed. "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" He asked. Hope had a smile on her face which was very odd since she threw up 5 times today. "Babe I think it worked." Hope says. Landon looked shocked before sitting next to her. "Wait really? Are you late?" Hope nods. "Yes buy about 5 days." She said. "Oh my god, are you pregnant?" Landon asked smiling. "I think so." Hope said with a smile. Landon hugged her happily "Have you taken a test yet?" He asked. "Not yet I wanted to wait for you." Hope said knowing he would want to be the first person too know she wasn't sure how it had happened but it did. Hope then goes into the bathroom and takes the test and then waits finally it shows up. They both looked at it. "You're pregnant!" Landon said happily. "I am. We're having a baby." Hope said before hugging him. "We're having a baby." Landon said before hugging her back. "I love you so much." Landon said. "I love you too." Hope said back.

Another's note || hello everyone thank you so much for reading. I hope you are enjoying this series. I am trying to update as soon as possible as well as my other stories. Feel free to recommend au, or any other type of one shots. Anyway I hope you have a amazing day~Hope