𝐴𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟

Word count: 968

Third person
It was a normal day at the Salvatore school everyone was in class. When  something unexpected happened hunters had came to town. into the school. No one noticed them at first since Alaric was out handling some business and everyone else was in class. After 4th period ended Hope met up with Lizzie and Josie who were in the same class as her. They waited for the boys to get done in their classes so they could go get lunch. "Where are they? I'm hungry!" Lizzie said. "Me too." Josie said. "They'll be here soon." Hope said right before Landon, Raf, and Mg walks up to them. "Took you long enough." Lizzie said she was a little moody because she hadn't eaten. "Uh you do know our classes are on different ends of the school right?" Landon asked. "Shut it Landon," Lizzie said. "Hey let's just calm down." Mg said rubbing Lizzie's arm. "Hell with that let's go eat." Hope said obviously getting a little cranky too now. Landon chuckled before putting his arm around Hope. "Okay come on let's go." He said. "Finally!" Lizzie said. Raf was just standing there laughing at the others. Josie smile. "Yay let's go." She said. Hope looks over at Landon before nodding. They all go to the mystic grille and eat while talking about random stuff. After they got done they started walking home when the hunters jumped them their was about 8 of them all with weapons. They fought them and ended up taken them all down besides one the leader he went after Hope. "Well well well if it isn't the hybrid freak. I wanted to kill your family but since their already dead looks like you'll have to due." The hunter said with a smirk before stabbing Hope in the stomach with a white oak stake. Hope didn't stop fighting though she finally got him on the ground her eyes turned yellow. "Pay back." She said before ripping his heart out slowly so he could feel the hunter screamed before she dropped his heart on the ground besides the hunter's dead body she was now completely covered in blood most of it being her own or the hunters. The others heard the scream and ran over the saw the dead hunter and let out a sigh of relief. Landon hugged Hope happy she was alright. Hope hugged him back weakly before collapsing because of the stab wound. And that's when the blood started to show. "Hope!" Landon said getting very worried he looks at the twins. "What do we do she's bleeding?" Landon asked scared at this point. "We need to get her back to the Salvatore school she should be able to heal herself." Lizzie said trying to calm everyone including herself. Landon nods before picking her up the then ran to the Salvatore school. They took Hope to her room and laid her on her bed thinking she would heal herself but instead her body temperature became much hotter then normal and she was unable to heal because it was a white oak stake she was stabbed with. By this point everyone was getting worried. "Why isn't it working?" Landon asked trying not to panic. "Damn it she was stabbed with white oak the only thing  that can kill a original." Lizzie said. "Wait what can we heal her?" Josie asked. Hope shook her head she was still awake. "You can't heal me no one can. Let me die. I'll come back." Hope said. "Oh hell no not happening." Lizzie said not going to let her best friend die. "How can you know that. What if you don't?" Landon asked almost crying by this point as he held Hope's hand. "Because I'll turn. I'll be a full tribird and if it does kill me for good just know I love you and always will." Hope said weakly before passing out. "No babe don't do this I just got you back, babe wake up please." Landon said now in tears he was just trying to get her up. Everyone else just stood their knowing there was nothing anyone could do but hope she would wake up. A hour later her heart stopped beating and she stopped breathing and just laid there lifeless while Landon cries and tries to get her heart beating again but to no use. Everything was dark until she heard a voice say. "Hello my littlest wolf." A male voice says before stepping into the light to see his daughter. "Dad?" Hope asked before hugging her father. Klaus hugs his daughter back neither one of them ever thought they'd see each other again. "Dad where are we?" "It's hard to explain but you can't stay sweetheart." Klaus says. "Why not?" Hope asked. "Because you are too young to die. And those friends of yours need you." Klaus said. "But dad I don't want you to leave again." Hope said. "It's okay because I'll always be watching over you. Live my littlest wolf for me and your mom. And remember we will always be with you. Always and forever." Klaus said before hugging his daughter one last time. "I love you dad." Hope said. "I love you too sweetheart." Klaus said before he disappeared and Hope then woke up she felt different it must have been the vampire side being activated. "Landon?" Hope asked. Landon heard the voice and looked up from the ground with glassy eyes from crying because he wasn't sure if she was going come back. "Hope, you came back." Landon said before hugging her. "Yes for you I'll always come back." Hope said with a smile before kissing him. Landon kissed back. "Never leave me again ever." Landon says. "I won't. I'm here always and forever,"