𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟e

Word count: 852

Third person
It was the weekend and Alaric canceled all the teens parties they we're throwing in the woods behind the Salvatore school. Let's just say that made some of them very annoyed so most of them just sat around bored. For Hope she normally didn't like going out and partying anyway the only reason she was sitting around with them instead of in her room painting is because she promised Lizzie she would hangout with her. A few minutes later Landon and Raf walked into the room. "Hey, uh what's going on here. I thought we were having a party tonight?" Raf asked. "We were, my dad shut us down." Lizzie said. Landon let out a sigh of relief he really didn't want to go to the party he didn't really like parties but was only going for Raf who may or may not have said Hope was going to be there to get him to go which worked. Hope groans "Can I go back to my room now?" She asked. "No way! You're always in your room. Oooh I have a idea." Lizzie said. "Oh no this can't be good." Hope said. "Let's play truth or dare!" Lizzie said. "Yes!" Josie says. "I'm in." Raf says. "You know I am." Mg said. Lizzie looks at Landon and Hope. "Okay yeah I'm in too." Landon said. "Fine, but I'm not kissing anyone." Hope said. Lizzie smirked "We'll see about that." She said before grabbing a bottle to spin up see who would ask who before spinning it and Landon on Josie and Raf. "Raf truth or dare?" Josie asked. "Truth." Raf said. "Who is the last person you kissed?" Josie asked. "Uh your sister.." Raf replied "Ooh awkward." Hope said. "Yes very awkward." Lizzie agreed before spinning the bottle again this time it landed on Hope and Mg. "Okay Mg truth or dare?" Hope asked. Mg thought for a minute "Dare." He said. "Okay then I dare you to to kiss the person next to you." Hope said which just happened to be Lizzie. "Oh you did that on purpose." Lizzie said. Hope just smirked "No comment." She said. Mg the looked at Lizzie whole nodded giving him the okay and then he kissed her. They kissed for about five whole minutes before breaking the kiss. "Now that was extra." Raf said. "Oh shut up." Lizzie said. Before spinning again this time it landed on Josie to Lizzie. "Truth or dare?" Josie asked. "Dare." Lizzie said. "I dare you to name the last time you lied to dad and what it was about." Josie said. "Oh come on Josie." Lizzie said. "Nope come on." Josie said. "I lied about the party tonight." Lizzie said. "I knew it!" Josie said. "Yeah yeah let's just continue." Lizzie said before spinning again this time it landed on Raf to Landon and that's when Landon started to get nervous knowing that his best friend would hesitate to embarrass him in front of Hope. "Uh yeah how about someone else goes." Landon says. "Oh no way! I want to see what you're so afraid of him asking you." "Oh you'll know soon." Raf said. "Landon truth or dare?" He asked. Landon quick for a minute and looked at Hope she looked back at him as if trying to figure out what he was thinking. "Lan?" Raf said. "Wait what?" Landon asked. "Truth or dare dude." Raf said. "Oh uh truth." Landon says without thinking". "Who do you have feelings for?" Raf asked. "Oh no not answering that." Landon said. "Come on man you have too." Raf said. "Wow so much for brothers forever." Landon said acting betrayed. "Come on Landon stop being a baby and answer the question." "Fine.. Hope.." he mumbled. "Wait what did you say we couldn't hear you." Lizzie said. Landon was annoyed by this point "Hope." He said out loud this time. Hope blushed "Wait what?" She asked. Landon just mumbled something also blushing pretty embarrassed. "Okay next." Lizzie said before spinning again this time it was Lizzie to Hope. "Okay I know what you're going to do so dare." Hope says. Lizzie smirked "I dare you to go into a closet with Landon btw make out while you're in there I'm tired of the awkward flirting." Lizzie said. Hope shook her head "Comee on Lizzie." Hope said. Lizzie and Raf pretty much pushed them into the closet. "Sorry about that Lizzie can be kinda intense." Hope said slightly embarrassed. "It's not your fault. And I can see that. Raf is kinda the same way." Landon says. "You know I wasn't lying when I said I like you." Landon said. Hope blushed "You weren't?" She asked. "No of course not your beautiful and a badass anyone would love you." Landon says. "Thanks Landon. And um I know I may not show it but I like you too." "Wait really?!" Landon asked. "Yes I do." Hope said as they started to get closer to each other before kissing each other passionately. I guess truth or dare wasn't that bad anyway.