𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠

Word count: 1152
A/N: Hey so this is part two to falling in love with the enemy. I hope you enjoy.

Third person POV
The next morning Hope woke up rapped in Landon's arms. This wasn't the first time she woke up in his arms but the first time she did with clothes on. Landon was already wide awake he was just holding her and looking at her just thinking how beautiful she was. "Good morning princess." Landon said with a smile after noticing she was up. Hope rubbed her eyes complete forgetting she still had a cut under her right eye and groaned slightly when hitting it because of the pain. "Morning." She said with a smile. "Hey I'm sorry about last night." She adds. "Oh it's okay, I don't mind holding you one bit." Landon said. Hope chuckles slightly. "Don't you have a roommate?" Hope asked. "Uh yes I do and I have no idea where he went."  Landon said before sitting up and helping her up. "Oh well in that case I should probably go before he gets back." She said. Landon nodded "Yeah probably so." He said before Hope looks at him. "Well thank you for last night." She said before gently ghosting his lips to which he pulls her closer before actually kissing her. She kissed back slowly and softly it was type of kiss that was filled of love and passion instead of the usual lust filled kisses. Landon now had on of his hands in Hope's hair and this other free arm was rapped around her waist. "Mmm I need to go Landon." Hope said in between kissing him. "Okay go then." Landon said with a smirk. "Okay maybe a few more minutes." Hope said before going back to kissing him. Landon just smirked before kissing her back until she really did have to go. Then they break the kiss before Hope gets up. "See you later princess." Landon said with a smile. Hope then smiled back and winked at him. "You know it." She said before walking out and going to get ready for class. "Morning Hope." Penelope said. "Morning Pen." Hope replied as she got changed. "Let me guess another run in with a certain phoenix?" Penelope asked with a smirk knowing Hope had been hooking up with Landon. "Yeah something like that. Also warning I kinda beat up Josie again but she did as well so yeah." Hope said. Penelope just shook her head and finished her makeup. "Again?" She asked. Hope nodded yes before grabbing her bag and then they walked to class. It was a normal school day except for the periods that Hope and Landon were in together neither of them were able to focus on anything else but each other. They would stare over at each other the entire time and people were definitely starting to notice. After school was over Landon was walking with Rafael back to their dorm. "Landon is there something going on between you and the she devil herself?" Raf asked. "She's not the devil and maybe I don't know." Landon said which was clearly a lie, he didn't just have feelings for her he was in love with her and it was getting hard to hid. "Lan you hate Hope, are you trying to make Josie get back with you?" Raf asked very confused. "No I don't hate her Josie does. And no I love her!" Landon shouted by accident and everyone in the hallway stopped and stared. Rafael then pulled Landon into their room. "I'm sorry what?" Raf asked in utter disbelief. "I don't know I just, I love her. I've had feelings for her since I was 14, and the truth is I've never stopped having feelings for her. I don't know why but I just love her." Landon said as his heart raced just talking about her. "So I'm guessing she isn't actually evil in that case?" Raf asked. "No she's amazing." Landon said trying not to smile. "Josie is the real bad guy in the situation, she's treats Hope like she's not even a person. But she's just hurting is all. I mean why does she get all the hate when she's never actually done anything to anyone? Oh wait that's right Josie." He adds. "Oh wow so kinda like some of our foster parents did to us? Well now I feel kinda bad." Raf said just wanting his brother to be happy and if that was with Hope then he would accept it. "Yeah it is. I kinda want to tell her how I feel but I don't know how she'll react." Landon said slightly nervous. "I'm sure she probably feels the same way. That's why her and Josie are always fighting. Talk to her." Raf said. "I will thanks man." Landon said with a smile. "No problem." He said. Meanwhile with Hope she was in her room sitting on her bed with a smile on her face as she thought about what had happened that morning with Landon. 'Could he possibly have feelings for me?' She thought to herself. "Hope! Come on let's go the party starts in twenty minutes!" Penelope said. "Oh right okay great let's go." Hope said before putting her leather jacket on over her short black skirt and matching crop top before walking out. On the way out Hope saw Landon and he walked over to her. "Hey Hope, could we talk?" Landon asked looking nervous. "Yeah of course. Go ahead Penelope I be there later." Hope said before Penelope nods and walked to the old mill. "What's up?" Hope asked looking at Landon. "Okay so I've been thinking a lot about this but~" Landon starts but stops. "What? Shit is this about last night? If so I am sorry it won't happen again." Hope said. "Wait what? Oh no it's not about that well kinda. I'm just going to get to the point I liked you Hope since freshman year and I tried to let those feelings go. I tried dating Josie but nothing worked because I'm in love with you Hope Mikealson. I know you probably don't do feelings and stuff like that bu~" Landon was then cut off by Hope slamming her lips into his and passionately kissing him before pulling away. "I love you too Landon Kirby." Hope said before they kiss yet again. And then break apart and both smile. "Well that just leaves one more question. Hope would you like to be my girlfriend?" Landon asked. "Yes." Hope replied. And that's the story on how the phoenix who represented life, rebirth, and light fell in love with the tribrid the "downfall" and the darkness. But as shown here you should never judge a book by it's cover because even the most darkest creature can have a soft spot when it comes to love.

4/19/2021