𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 2

Word count: 1109
Third person
Hope and Landon's wrists glow and that's when they both rolled up their sleeves and revealing their marks. Landon's had the letters H.M. And Hope's were L.K. Both of the marks were glowing. "What is going on?" Hope asked confused and amazed at the same time.  "Umm I have no idea. Maybe my mom might know." Landon said. Hope nods. "Okay let's go then." She says before taking his hand. Landon blushed slightly before walking downstairs with her. Klaus, Hayley, Caroline and Stefan were in the living room drinking coffee. "Hey their you too are. You better not have been making out." Caroline says jokingly. Landon then blushed obviously becoming extremely embarrassed. "Mom." He mumbles. "You better not be kissing my daughter!" Klaus said. "Dad! Nothing happened." Hope said blushing. "Now Klaus don't kill the poor boy." Hayley says before seeing her daughter's wrist glowing. "Oh my...." she starts to say but was shocked. "Wait do you know why it's glowing?" Hope asked still confused but rolled up her sleeves so her mom could see. "Landon sweetheart sleeves up please." Caroline said thinking she knew what was happening. Landon did roll his sleeve up revealing his mark that was also glowing. "Ahh I see." Caroline says with a smile. "What?" Hope asked looking at them. "Well son looks like there was a reason you've been crushing on her." Stefan said chuckling slightly. Landon's face then turned bright red. "Uh- I - Um." He stuttered. "Would someone just tell me what's going on on." Hope asked getting slightly antsy. "You two are soulmates!" Hayley said with a big smile. "No." Klaus said pouting like a child. "It's true, the marks will glow when they are in close contact with their soulmates." Caroline says backing Hayley up. Landon was still a blushing mess. Hope wasn't having it. "No that's not possible, this isn't real. I don't have a soulmate." She says. "Hope sweetheart," Hayley says. "No. I need to
go." Hope mumbles before walking outside and just continuing to walk she then falls to her knees and cries. Landon stood still he could feel his heart breaking it took everything he had to keep his emotions in. Caroline placed her hand on Landon's shoulder knowing he was upset it was written all over his face. "Hey, it's okay you didn't do anything wrong." Caroline said. "No you didn't, it's not you she's just scared that if she loves you she'll lose you." Hayley said. "Hayley! You know Hope isn't allowed to have a boyfriend." Klaus said giving Landon a death stare. Landon swallowed becoming nervous. "Klaus she's 18 she can have a boyfriend. And stop don't scare the poor boy." Hayley said rolling her eyes. Klaus just pouts before walking outside with Stefan. Landon just stands there upset and unsure of what to do. Hope was still sobbing uncontrollably with her face in her knees. She knew she wanted him but was afraid something bad would happen. Finally after awhile she calmed down it was around 4:30 pm by now and Hope knew Lizzie was throwing a party and she was having dinner with her family at 6 pm. She rubs her eyes before standing up and then walking back. She felt horrible for running out like that she really did feel things for Landon. By this point Caroline, Stefan, Landon and the others had went back to their house. "Hey sweetheart, are you okay?" Hayley asked. "I'm fine mom, I'm sorry for the way I acted." Hope replies. Hayley kissed Hope's forehead. "It's okay baby girl, but you really should talk to him." She said. "I know, and I will." Hope said with a nod. Later that night after dinner Hope decided to text Landon.

Hope: Hey, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for running out like that earlier. You didn't deserve that and I am sorry
Landon: It's okay Hope, your mom told me what happened. I'm so sorry
Hope: that's not an excuse though
Landon: you just got scared it's okay I promise
Hope:Okay. Thanks for understanding.
Landon:No problem.
Hope:Also are you coming to the party tonight?
Landon: Yes
Hope: that's great, I'll see you there then
Landon: yes see you later

After they get done texting Hope goes to her closet and ends up picking a short black skirt, black crop top, black combat books, her black leather jacket, and her necklace with the Mikealson crest on it. after she goes and does her hair and makeup before grabbing the keys to her car and driving to the Salvatore lake house where the party was being held. Landon had already gotten there and had started taking shots with Raf. Hope walks in. "Hey, there's the birthday girl! Let's party!!!" Lizzie says happily before handing Hope a drink. Hope instantly drinks it not wasting anytime. Within a hour she was already drunk, so was Lizzie, Landon, Raf, Penelope and a few others. They ended up playing drinking games and got even more drunk until people started making out and one thing let to another and Hope and Landon went upstairs and started making out until clothes started coming off. Then Hope locks the door and I'm pretty sure we all know what happened next. The next  morning Hope woke up with a bad headache and completely naked laying next to Landon. She groans and then cuddles closer to him laying her head on his chest before falling back asleep. Landon was still asleep he had his arms rapped around Hope holding her close to him, and almost in a protective manner. He wasn't sure if it was her but most of him knew it was her he felt the connection like the other day. Hope felt it too or else she wouldn't be that close. She then slowly started to open her eyes and seeing him she smiled brightly and just glancing at him. "Hello beautiful." Landon finally said before kissing her head. "Your so wow." Hope mumbles as she looks at him. "As are you." Landon said. "Can it just always be like this." Hope says. "It could be." Landon said knowing it would be risky to ask what he was about to ask. "How?" Hope asked cuddling closer. "Umm well we could try to give this a shot." Landon says. "Yes, I wanna be your girlfriend." Hope said with a smile. "Wait really?" Landon asked surprised but happy. "Yes!" She says before they kiss and their wrists glow again they just smile before laying in each other's arms. And well fate or not they loved each other.