𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 2

Word count: 690
Heyy everyone this was actually requested. And  also this is probably gonna be a little bit shorter then the other stories. Anyway I hope you enjoy.

Third person
Hope and Landon continued to kiss passionately knowing the time was probably up and time for them to come out of the closet instead though they continued to kiss Landon put his arms around Hope's waist and pulling her closer to him. Hope put her arms around him and continued to kiss him before gently pushing him against the wall. Landon gently kissed her neck before going back to her lips "Your so beautiful." He whispers. Hope couldn't help but smile "Thanks." She says. "No problem it's true." He said. They continued kissing until the heard the door open it was Lizzie and Raf who both seemed to smirk at the slight of us. "Mmm good job man I see you got the girl." Raf says out loud. Hope was the first one to break the kiss and then she just stood there blushing sorta embarrassed. "Come on man." Landon says before fixing up his shirt. "Eeee I knew it!" Lizzie said. Hope just rolled her eyes before walking out of the closet. Landon did the same. "Anyway it's late we should probably get to bed goodnight." Hope said really just wanting to get away from everyone. "Awww come on!" Lizzie says. "Lizzie come on let's get you to bed." Josie said before walking to the bedroom with her sister. Mg, and the others also heading to bed. "Come on man." Raf said before walking to their room. Landon following him but couldn't stop thinking about Hope. "Look lan I'm sorry." Raf said referring to earlier that night. "It's fine man it was just a game." Landon says. "Good, so you and Hope huh?" Raf said. I chuckle before playing pushing him "Shut up man." Landon says. They pretty much just started to play fight and they did that for about a hour. Meanwhile Hope was in her room laying on her bed rethinking everything that had just happened she made out with Landon Kirby. And now wasn't sure how to deal with her feelings though she knew she had feelings for him but was scared still. She wished she could as her mom what to do in the moment she missed her family. After a few hours Raf went to sleep and Landon couldn't sleep he wanted Hope and then decided to go to see her at 3 am. He stood at the door for about 15 minutes before actually knocking. Hope wasn't asleep and knew exactly who was at her door so she answered it. "Hey Hope." Landon said. "Hey Landon." Hope said "Oh come on in." She said. Landon walked in. "Thanks." He said. They sat in silence for a few minutes neither of them really mind the quiet but finally Landon broke the silence. "So um are you alright?" Landon asked. "Yes of course, why wouldn't I be?" Hope asked before then remembering it was 3 am and she probably looked exhausted which she was. "You just look tired." Landon said. "So do you. You can't sleep either?" Hope asked. Landon nodded his head yes. Hope nods before laying down on her bed and pulling him down with her. Landon smiled slightly before holding her close to him. Hope lays her head on his chest before putting her arms around him. They had been doing that for nights now anytime they couldn't sleep it was starting to become a habit and no one knew about it because they would cuddle up with each other and sometimes fall asleep but Landon would just tell Raf he was on a run. Normally they would just lay their in silence but not this time. "Do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?" Landon asked getting a little bit shy. "Yes I would love to." Hope said. "Wait really?" Landon asked. "Yes of course." Hope said before kissing him softly. He kissed back before just holding her. They stayed like that for the rest of the night. The end.