Story Of My Life.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

My single comes out in 10 days. Today, Me, Alyssa, Haylie, Sadie, and Lucy are going to record our dads' song, 'Story Of My Life'

Sindy didn't want too, because she is busy with school, and I understand.

All of our dads are here. We are in a building and we are in a room that is a studio, and we are going to be recorded singing, so we can upload the video.

Our dads stood behind the camera. We have rehearsed this so many times. My dad pushed record.

We were sitting down in front of the mics, on black stools. Our makeup and hair was done, and we had nice outfits on.

"I'm Ariana Mae."

"Haylie."

"I'm Sadie."

"Hey, I'm Lucy."

"And I'm Alyssa."

"We are going to be singing our dads' song, Story Of My life. Hope you enjoy it." I smiled before singing.

Verse 1- Ariana Mae.
Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain. Leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days.

(Lucy)
He told me in the morning he don't feel the same about us in his bones. It seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone.

(Alyssa)
And I'll be gone gone tonight. The ground beneath my feet is open wide. The way that I been holdin' on too tight. With nothing in between.

Chorus- Ariana Mae.
The story of my life I take him home. I drive all night to keep him warm and time... Is frozen. (The story of, the story of)

(All girls.)
The story of my life. I give him hope. I spend his love until he's broke inside. The story of my life.(the story of, the story of)

Verse 2- Haylie.
Written on these walls are the colours that I can't change. Leave my heart open but it stays right here in it's cage.

(Lucy)
I know that in the morning now, I'll see us in the light upon a hill. Although I am broken, my heart is untamed still.

Pre-chorus- Sadie.
And I'll be gone gone tonight. The fire beneath my feet is burning bright. The way that I been holdin' on so tight. With nothing in between.

Chorus- Ariana Mae.
The story of my life I take him hope. I drive all night to keep him warm, and time... Is frozen. (The story of, the story of)

(All girls.)
The story of my life. I give him hope. I spend his love until he's broke inside. The story of my life. (The story of, the story of.)

Bridge- Alyssa.
And I been waiting for this time to come around. But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds.

Middle 8- Haylie.
The story of my life, I take him home. I drive all night to keep him warm and time... Is frozen.

Chorus-All girls.
The story of my life I give him hope(give him hope). I spend his love, until he's broke inside.(until he's broke inside).

The story of my life (the story of, the story of). The story of my life. The story of my life (the story of, the story of).

(Ariana Mae).
The story of my life.

We all smiled as the song ended. Dad stop recording and we all hugged each other.

Harry's p.o.v