How do you like your eggs in the morning...??

The warm sunlight streaming in through the window fell directly on Gulf's face making him blink disorientedly. He gently ran his fingers along Mew's broad chest as he gently lifted his head and gave him a peck on his shoulder.

Mew gently opened his eyes and sleepily  looked at Gulf and smiled.

'My God he's good looking' Gulf thought as he looked at his boyfriend first thing in the morning. Tousled locks of hair fell over his forehead, eyes half open and just a hint of pink tinting his cheeks. 'Who the fuck looks this good when they've just woken up?' he said gently tracing his fingers along Mew's sharp features.

"Why are you squinting? Are my good looks hurting your eyes?" Mew grinned cheekily but that got wiped away quick after Gulf pinched his arm in return. "I'm just sleepy, you narcissist" Gukf said rolling off the bed and going towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Gulf came out to blowdry his hair and went jn to get changed. When he came out of the bedroom he smelt something. "What is that smell? Is something burning?" he thought rushing out to the kitchen only to find it looking like a war had been fought there. "What in the actual fuck are you doing?" he said mouth hanging open at the scene before him.

Mew stood in an apron holding a spatula like a sword and a plate like a shield. Before him lay the charred remains of an egg breathing its last in oil that was way too hot and splattering everywhere. "So...." Mew grinned sheepishly, "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"

Gulf just gaped back at him and said," Well for starters i prefer it if theyre not black and ashy. You're a grown ass man. Can you seriously not even fry an egg? How the hell have you survived this long?  Get the hell out of my way" he said pushing past him. "I'll make breakfast. Just go sit very far away. Thank you. Now shoo."

"I acknowledge that i can't cook but there are other things that i can do better than most others", he grinned, winking at Gulf.

"Yeah whatever. You handle the rest of the stuff. I'll handle the cooking please."

"Of course husband dearest you can do whatever you want. My place is your place." Mew said smiling brightly.

"Remember those words. I'm now officially in charge. Thanks for the support" Gulf smiled before quietly saying something that made Mew jerk his head up with the biggest smile.

"Wait. Say that again. Please!!!!" Mew pleaded going up beside Gulf.

"Fine. I don't get what's so exciting about it but ok. Listen carefully" he said before leaning over to whisper in Mew's ear, " Hubby...."