My sunflower 🌻

"I have another activity planned for us by the way." Mew grinned reaching out for a bag nearby. "Go on. Surprise me" Gulf laughed much more at ease now. Mew pulled out a pack of Uno cards ,"Tadaam!!." Mew declared with some added jazz hands for dramatic effect.

What on earth are you tadaam- ing for? It's just Uno. Is that the big surprise? Well that's didappointing." Gulf scoffed and laughed.

"Never underestimate the power of Uno" Mew laughed. "Come on. Just humour me. Please!!!"

"Okay fine. Stop showing me those puppy eyes. I'll play with you."

The next hour turned into into an actual battlefield. Both were highly competitive in nature and it showed. "What happened to I'll always give in to the one I loved? Gulf glared at Mew after being served yet another Draw 4 card.

"I still stand by my words for everything except games" Mew grinned. "I'm way too competitive to give in without a fight. It's that exact part of my nature because of which i managed to get you to stop looking at me like I was dirt." Mew chuckled.

"Ugh whatever I'll accept my loss. I have so many cards I can't even hold them anymore." Gulf whined tossing his cards. Anyways it's getting pretty late. Should we head back?" Gukf inquired.

"Sure! Lets pack up and head to the car" Mew said already starting to tidy up.

The atmosphere in the car ride home felt like ot was worlds away from this morning. Gulf was surprised at himself. ' Why do i feel so comfortable with him? I feel like I'm happier when im around him. This is very unlike me. What exactly am i feeling?' Gulf wondered looking out the window.

"Penny for your thoughts? You've been quite. Even quieter than you usually are and that's really saying something. Did you not have fun? Mew asked trying not to look too concerned.

"No. Surprisingly i really enjoyed today. I was hell bent on never seeing you again after today but..." Gukf paused.

"But..?. Did you change your mind about that? Or did i fail miserably?" Mew asked.

"I actually really enjoyed today. So much that i actually want to do it again."

"Wait. Does that mean you're asking ME out on a date? Did i just get asked out the great Mr. Kanawut? Mew smiled.

"If youre gonna be an ass about it forget it. I'm withdrawing the offer." Gulf pouted.

"Awww. Ok im sorry. I was just kidding. The only thing i wanted was for you to want to spend time with and give me a chance. Nothing woukd make me happier than being around you. So does that mean i can also come to the cafe without worrying about getting a cup thrown at my head?" Mew laughed and promptly received a slap on the shoulder.

"Well i can't make any promises. But yeah come by the cafe tomorrow. I want to try out this new recipe I've been working on. Since you gave me such a good day out today, I'll let you be the first one to taste it as a reward."

"I'd be honoured" Mew said pulling up outside Gulf's apartment and getting out to open his door. " So would you like me to walk you to your door?."

"Dont be an ass. Just leave. I'm not a child. I can go back by myself." Gulf said holding onto the bouquet tightly.

"I see you like the sunflowers. I'll try to make sure i get them to you every time i come by. So thank you for today. I had so much fun. I really mean it."

"Yeah me too. See you tomorrow." Gulf said turning away.

"See you tomorrow. It's a date.... My sunflower.."